I’m always hoping things solve themselves, but this is taking too long…
For a few months now, this is how my chatexperience is…
- To start with the fact that I can’t see what I’m writing in any of the chats.
- It shows ## for several normal keyboard buttons.
- Some profile pictures block first letters.
- Some sentences end outside the screen.
- When the chatbubble is full, its hard to read as several words often seem to disappear when jumping to new bubble
- For the past hours, several posts I have been writing did not get posted!!
It’s really hard to maintain a guild with this terrible communication system.
Is this going to get better anytime soon??
It would be great with some sort of response from perBlue.
Thanks for reading