Servers 1, 8, and 11
The time has come to finally merge servers 8 and 11 into Server 1! We feel this is easiest done in two steps. Servers 1 and 8 will be merged initially since they are fairly close in content. Server 11 has some more catching up to do. Server 11 will receive some help from us to get to a mergeable state which we anticipate will take a couple of months or longer, bringing us to a tentative date in early July. May 5th is when things will kick off with an update that unlocks the remaining chapters, maximum rarities and levels, account freezes, and catch-up packages.
This is What Happens on May 5th
On May 5th, we will release all rarities up to Gold +14 on both Server 8 and 11. Ascension will be unlocked on Server 8 on May 5th, and Server 11 on June 2nd, and will include all Ascendable Heroes that are available on Server 1.
The following will happen on Server 11 only:
We will set all Team Levels to 285. The Heroes that you ALREADY HAVE will be bumped up 6 rarities. All Server 11 accounts will receive the following Heroes at 5 Stars, Gold +7, Hero Level 250. They will not have any Epic Gear Crystals, nor advanced Skill and Epic Gear Levels.
- Carl Nivore
- Slow Moe
- Mischievous Muse
- Bull Dozer
- Loud Larry
- Automa Tom
- Daisy Jones
- Faceless One
- Broom Guard
- Soul Collector
- Fierce Pharaoh
- Fire Mage
- Saber Tooth
- Cyber Ninja
- Venom Fist
- Plunger Boi
- Hollow King
- Grimelda Reaper
- Gander Ramsay
- Hipster Hexer
- Tinker Tot
- Hail Whale
- Beep Borp
- Lil Squid
- Granny Gardener
All Campaign Chapters will be unlocked. There are 50. Your Elite Campaign stages will be set at three stars automatically.
You’ll find a catch-up package in your mailbox.
Server 8 and 11 accounts will need to be frozen if you wish to consolidate a Server 11 account, Server 8 and Server 1 account, or consolidate a Server 8 account into a destination Server 8 account. We will begin consolidating accounts after the respective merges take place.
Server 8 into Server 1
The actual merge is tentatively scheduled to take place on June 2nd. Account consolidations that fall under this category will be processed following the merge.
Server 11 into Server 1
The merge involving Server 11 and Server 1 will be a little more complex. We’re expecting Server 11 to be ready sometime around the beginning of July. We’ll be monitoring the data closely to make sure the server is ready for the merge.
The current Guild War Season is set to end on May 31st. Similar to merges in the past, we will end the Guild War Season early and provide a short break from Guild War. We have not yet set a date for the end of the War Season. The same process will apply to Server 11 when the time comes. Again, there is no date currently set for this.
Account Consolidation Preparation
We will be allowing limited account consolidation requests prior to the merges. All account consolidation requests involving any number of Server 8 or 11 accounts MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12:00 CST on Wednesday, May 5th.
Notes on account consolidation rules:
- In order to consolidate accounts between Server 8 and 1 or Server 11, you must request to freeze your Server 8/11 account(s) by the deadline
- We will allow for multiple Server 8/11 accounts to be consolidated into one main account, but the other source accounts must be frozen, leaving only the single Destination account unfrozen
- We will also allow for multiple Server 1 accounts to be consolidated, freeze requests will not be required in this case.
On Wednesday, May 5th, we will freeze the Server 8 accounts as requested. If you have other accounts on other servers, they will be available, but the frozen accounts will be inaccessible until the merge is complete. To avoid being locked out of your other accounts we recommend that you switch to one of those accounts before we start freezing Server 8 accounts.
After the merge we will consolidate accounts as requested following the “Account Consolidation Rules” below.
Account Consolidation Rules
Once the merge is complete, we will begin processing the account consolidation requests in the order that they were received.
The following are able to be transferred:
We are pleased to announce that for the first time ever, we will be allowing the transfer of unequipped Essences!
- Hero XP
- VIP and Raid Tickets
- Shop Tokens
- Torches and Epic/Boss Keys
- Guild Script
Inventory items, including:
- Fully Crafted Items
- Item Scraps and Epic Gear Scraps
- Ascension Shards
- Hero Shards
- Gold Nuggets
- Guild Trophies
- Unlocked Cosmetics - there will be no compensation for duplicate cosmetics
The following are UNABLE to be transferred:
- Anything equipped or inherently attached to your Heroes (excluding Cosmetics), including:
- Equipped Items
- Epic Gear or Epic Gear Levels
- Skill Levels
- Full Heroes, Hero Stars or Hero Rarities, or Hero Levels
- Team Level or Team Level Experience
- Dungeon Experience or Dungeon Experience Levels
- “Banked” Stamina
- Unclaimed mail
- Arena or Royal Tournament Rankings
Additional things to keep in mind if you’re considering a consolidation:
- Spend all of your stored (“banked”) Stamina prior to the merge - use it or lose it!
- Normal and Elite Campaign Progress will match the state of the Campaigns on your destination Account, including unlocked chapters and earned Stars.
- Dungeon depth progress will match the state of the Dungeon on your destination Account, including unlocked Boss Dungeon difficulties and Epic Epic Dungeon.
- Finish your Daily Quests to claim as much loot as you can, because no Daily Quests will transfer.
- Unlocked difficulty levels for Tower, Trial, Dungeon, Crusade, etc will be derived from the Destination Account
- If you are a Guild Leader and are transferring, it is highly recommended that you designate a new leader before transferring, otherwise your Guild will be forced to strip your leadership themselves.
- Inform your friends! Your transferred account will be PERMANENTLY CLOSED following the transfer of goods to your Destination Account, and your friend list WILL NOT automatically update.
- Challenger Arena Leagues will demote the bottom TWO players at a time until the Challenger League size returns to 100 players
- Regular Arena and Royal Tournament Leagues will merge and split as always after the merge. You may however notice an increase in the amount of splitting/merging while things settle down post merge.
- Break down any equipped Epic Gear Crystals on any accounts you are transferring out of, as no equipped Epic Crystals will transfer. By breaking them down, you’ll get 50% of the Strength or Vitality back, which can then be transferred.
- Chat Silences and Bans will carry over and be unchanged
Here are the steps for how to request a transfer:
For account consolidations involving any number of Server 8/11 accounts, all requests must be received by 12:00 CST, on Tuesday, May 5th. This will result in the freezing of all non Destination Server 8/11 accounts. It’s a good idea to submit the ticket from the account you want frozen and then deleted.
You can request account consolidations involving only Server 1 accounts at any time. We will process ALL Server 8/1 requests until 12:00 CST, on Wednesday, June 16th.
- Make a note of the Account ID you want to transfer your goods into - this will be your DESTINATION account
- Make a note of the Account ID you want to transfer goods OUT of - This is the account that will be PERMANENTLY CLOSED after the transfer is complete.
- Submit a ticket to Customer Support with both account ID’s, and carefully indicate which Account ID is the Destination Account (i.e the Account you want to KEEP), and which is the account you’re transferring goods out of. To help us expedite these requests, please include “Account Consolidation Request” at the top of your ticket.
- If you have multiple accounts you wish to transfer goods out of, please indicate them all in the same ticket.
- We will review requests for multiple transfers on a case by case basis to ensure fairness to all players
- Note that this is an IRREVERSIBLE PROCESS, and you will never have access to your retired account again.
- Sit back and relax - Player Support will process your request as quickly as possible.
- Transfers will only begin taking place after the merge is complete.
YOU MUST ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND CURRENTLY ARE THE SOLE OWNER OF ALL INVOLVED ACCOUNTS.