This contest was bollocks

Haters gonna hate.

I enjoyed this contest. It was a fresh change from all the usual gold/stamina/gem contests.

Good work, Per Blue.

800k not a pay to play player.

Turtle I’m on s10.

Those of you that arent “p2p” and scored 800k or higher, how did you do it without resetting arena attacks?

Who said that they didn’t reset arena?
Diamonds for ftp players are obtained through dungeon & offers, so what are you getting at :thinking:

With such a limited pool of points you have to get creative especially if you’re not spending much.

If this type of contest is offered again, these are some ideas:
It’s a guild contest. You should have to work together to rock it.

Crusade - Make sure to reset the day before (not raid) so you have as many Crusade runs as possible during the contest.

Fortress - Coordinate with guild members as much as you can. If you have good communication you can have some folks weaken lines so that they can be taken by the recommended heroes even if they aren’t leveled up.
If your guild has some people with flexible schedules they can spread attack out throughout the day to maximize rentals and get a lot of extra points that way. Odds are you’ll have a few available from chests etc even if they’re not fleshed out.

Arena - drop defenses and coordinate with people from other guilds in your Arena pool. If you don’t know anyone just start friending and PMing if you have to. That’s assuming you don’t have people from your own guild in your pool. Have those who can afford it refreshing their Arena tries. Those resets don’t start very expensive. Ideally you’re getting diamonds as rewards from various places including Arena so even if you’re not spending $ on diamonds you have some.

Maybe other folks have some tips too?
Its a contest model that some folks are more familiar with than others and clearly some struggled with it.

Whats your vip? What are your guildies vip lvl? You might not purchase for months and months but if you’re vip 100 there isnt a cooldown.

We ranked 16, server 8. Didnt get all the rewards. Got 4 out of 5.

Yes def, higher crusade points would help.

This contest to me is old news, exactly what dragonsoul did. Contest will always chooses 2 newest heroes forcing you to lvl them up. I didnt want to lvl up phoenix but i had to to help guildies and posting them for hire.

Perblue needs to create something different rather than following ds formula.

I love, love, love dungeon contests! The timing was poor for me so I missed it. :confounded:

Also, can everyone please condense these “books” down. I want to know what you are saying, but I’m attention challenged. :grin:

I didn’t know @Turtle that you have a vip lvl that doesn’t exist :thinking:

Would you stop being ridiculous, please…
Even as ftp, you can earn vip tickets with completing offers…

Currently I have 18k diamonds, every bit of it, I earned without the daily diamond quest.
@Marchioness_Dane good point, everyone can earn free vip tickets from offers, vip tickets and diamonds.

And yes, I am vip, but that doesn’t give me extra diamonds.
Chewie, what specific cooldown you talking about?

I have 1 crusade attack each day, like everyone else
I use my heroes to defeat fortress lines, until I have none left, like everyone else
I use my 5 attacks in arena and win, like everyone else (not everyone wins)

True, I can reset my arena, but I didn’t do it this contest.
My vip level doesn’t change anything, if I wasn’t vip, I would still have earned the same amount, because my vip level hasn’t helped me getting a bigger advantage than others

Chewie

If your whole guild attack crusade, and not raid it each day
If your guild finish fortress with 100% each day, (using a high difficulty for more enemy lines)

Idk, how your guild operate with other guilds, but the guild I am in supported everyone in the contest, friends and enemies, by only using 1 easy hero as their defense line, so everyone easily could win and also use the 2 heroes who gives extra points if used
We supported everyone to make a lot of points in the arena category, we didn’t care if our enemies abused our easy line, to get easy points, because it was meant to help everyone.

The contest was about team work, this contest was a really fun and special one, to show and support guilds to help eachother inside and outside of it.

@CrUMb_DUMPSTER
Best way to get a lot of point is to win
Yeah I know it sounds weird

But if you use a good and strong line in crusade, it won’t be a problem to win it 100% each day, and also take easy and not normal and hard for best chances

Use every available hero in fortress and recruit mercenaries while you’re at it.

In Arena, perhaps don’t think about promoting, but only think about killing easy lines.
Or perhaps in arena, if you’re in the same arena as one from your guild, tell that person to change the line to just 1 hero, then you can attack the line and easily win, then you do the same thing, where he attacks you, then repeat it again and again.

Just some ideas, to earn a lot of points.

Simple really:

Reset crusade the day before so you can complete five times: 7.5k x5=37.5k points

Coordinate with another arena member and win 5 attacks per day: 15k x5 x4=300k

I’ll assume you can win 5 attacks per day in fortress going after the weakest lineup and letting your stronger members go after the better lineups: 9k x5 X3=135k ,(I don’t remember the scoring but I think it was 5k per win and 4k with hero)

So 37.5k + 300k + 135k = over 470k points.

You would only need like 16 members to do this. Next time coordinate better.

Nothing to add to this…

63415b2ea8b547e22fa5734e11607947

Obvs lvl 100 vip i mentioned was… exaggeration… btw, really… what are your vip lvl? Lol.

To win fortress with 2 new heroes… i dont know about your fortress but ours prolly have 10 easy lines max. I notice some of you are in a guild with top players, well… no brainer really you dont even have to coordinate, everyone can post the 2 new toons for hire and everyone can hire them AND everyone will def win each and every attack, coordination is unnecessary…but how about those who have lower levels players? Guilds who have wide range of players from lvl 10 to lvl 150?

Fort scoring was 4k a fight but ill let it slide as you already stated unsure on that :joy:

But yes the math checks out here for how coordination is key to success

Sheesh i hired orange heros to use against red 5 lines in fortress and was still winning my battles.

I hired 2*, 3* and purple Cleric/ Alchemist & attacked with my lvl 160 heroes & won, nothing to add here…
Choose your lineup depending on the line you want to attack, count in aspects, check skill levels & manual your way through…

& no, I’m not in a top ranking guild (the only thing that matters, is that you yourself know how to play the game)

Btw, what does our vip lvl matter?

Yeah, why do you want to know our vip level?

And it isn’t our fault that some guilds have a wide range of players with differen’t levels, we can’t do anything about how they do stuff