This contest was bollocks

Top 5% all Progress Tiers cleared
Despite all the hollering to the contrary you did not need a full or maxed guild to do well in this contest
(edit: apologies for the images coming in all wonky)

It’s alright Rev. Wonky images, wonky contests, wonky folk. That’s PQ :grin:

Tough crowd, the reception of sarcasm in this thread is… or perhaps the lack of emojis following my sentences.

Question about your vip lvl was a joke (kinda :sweat_smile::nerd_face::joy:). No Turtle it wasnt your fault some guilds have wide range of player levels, i never said its your fault. You’re not the devs, the contest is also not your fault. You love the contest? Great! Well, I dont.

This contest is not new to me as it is copied from dragonsoul and i played it for years. Didnt like it then and dont like it now cause at the end its forcing the players to work on heroes they dont want to work on.

This is the part that confuses me. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Contests are optional content. There’s nothing in the rewards that you can’t live without. You can sit one out if you like or limit your participation as much as you want. You don’t feel “forced” to buy a lottery ticket every week do you?

Also just like DS you don’t actually have to work on the hero to get the points. I ran most hero specific contests in DS with 1st level white heroes. This version is even easier than those were since you don’t have to drag them through Crusade. The hero has to be On the team. They don’t have to survive the fight.

Forcing you?
Like…
If you don’t work on these heroes, you can’t play?

That wouldn’t be very nice at all.
If it was true.

It’s like when people say keeping up is forcing them to spend money.

No.
No, it isn’t.

Just be slightly less up to date.

If this is not a guild effort I actually wont moan as much. DS contest model with 1 new toon + 1 old toon I can get by, earning all the progress rewards is doable. You get used to it as it’s the contest they run almost every week.

When this contest appeared I was like, oh no not this again >( Nobody is forcing, “force” was a hyperbole. But to compete, you can’t deny you need to at least get the heroes to decent level so that you can help your guildies and your guildies can help you. Spending resources, etc. Also, it’s 2 new toons if I’m not mistaken, so spending double.

Our guild mates have wide range of levels, from lvl 90 to 130. The 90s wont be able to win hire high level toons and wont be able to beat fortress lines.

Tis will be my last reply on this thread.

okie dokie
:slight_smile:

Oh cool.
That means we can be as inflammatory as we like.

Hmmm …

Tum te tum

Pffft.

It’s not as much fun now :frowning:

Even though you said you won’t reply again I’ll just post this.

Not a single member from your guild would have to be forced into working the new heros. The contest could be won by arena alone.

Contests aren’t meant to be free stuff, some work or coordination should be done or else what’s the point of the contest?

Gahhh…Rev: you mean I wasn’t manipulated by alien gangster mind control into buying all those lotto ticks?! Welllll thankkk you , you just ruined my alibi :persevere: