Unequal freedom of speech in S11

On S11 while we have the guidelines people get to cheat it. They can say certain things and even if they get in trouble they have a way around it. There’s no i p ban and account ban on these repeat offenders. They can troll, harass, make threats, and the rest of it. Then they make secondary accounts to do more cyber crime.

Secondary to it these people force their lifestyle and religion onto others with no restraint. I’ve seen a [horse] monger push their perverse imagination onto global chat. Then I see Satanists talk about animal sacrifices in global. Next Christians making threats to curse people who live by right actions. Later there’s witches pushing spells onto global chat and some ‘mighty one’ that people never heard. Furthermore is people making death threats and forcing their beliefs of sexual immorality onto others. Lastly others get to sit there and fill the chat with discussion about politics.

These uncivilized topics those people bring are too much for everyone else. These people have gotten on me because I refused to join Excalibur guild. All of this cyber crime has been committed against 1 person and others. When I tell these people I am not ok with their talk towards me I get hit with chat silences.

Restraining the free speech of one person for everyone else’s privilege to say evil things and make threats is wrong. I’m expecting justice. Not after the excuses and opinions that moderators give. I want justice according to the civil law and the United States constitution.

But uncivilized topics are protected under the First Amendment! Block players if their comments are too much for you. No one ever got a chat silence for blocking someone else.

(Technically the First Amendment doesn’t apply in PQ at all. PB is not the government. :wink:)

2 Likes

The loopholes are too much when people can mock your lifestyle; but they have you silence for reporting them and for saying something about theirs when they don’t stop afterwards.

Even if it did it would still be avoided as not everyone is American. To assume so would be stupid

1 Like

What’s the first amendment?
How do I get one?
Are they expensive?
Is there a subscription I can make? Monthly or yearly?

Block and report. It’s designed to help remove toxic people from your PQ experience.

3 Likes

And to keep people from yodelling erotically

2 Likes

12KNhBH7klRohq

3 Likes

Welcome to the internet. It, like everything else in this world wants to punch you in the face… learn to block. :thinking:

1 Like

Anybody wishing to subscribe to any amendments may do so by sending an in-game gift to me. Right now there’s a 3 amendment subscription for the price of 2. Plus every subscriber gets a free 2nd amendment for life.

*Warning amendment can not be transferred.
*Blackout dates apply.
*I reserve the right to go all Lord Vader and alter this deal or remove any rights for any reason.

1 Like

Sounds wonderful

giphy

2 Likes

Carefully consider American offers. Usually a hook exists. The usually civil behaviour works.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like