Update 1.9 Patch Notes

Grave Wraith isn’t on server 2 ?

First off the level cap. That’s a neck right there.

Gameplay issues are nice changes, but it seems all of the small things that make the Portal Quest life easier have been overlooked even though they’ve got backing from many through forum feedback.

I’m also surprised Crusade difficulty hasn’t been looked into as this level cap raise will now make reaching higher waves in Crusade much harder, as well as the Orange +1 raise. Arena will once again become harder as well.

takes giant Ace Ventura breath

Any numbers at all? Will this be a static amt, or a percent?

Again numbers. How much? Is this time limited? If so, how long?

For the rest of the fight? Or for a certain time? If so, how long?
New shrine and well are interesting. I like these. (More about dungeon as a whole later)
Update to trial gear is welcome. Would have been prudent to update the exp and ore drops in the tower as well. Exp has been an issue for quite some time. Disappointed here.
New chapter is always fun. Since it’s not mentioned I assume the node cost will remain the same as the last chapter. Fingers crossed!

Level cap increase : The response to this is as loud as I’ve seen. There’s still time…don’t raise the cap!

Dungeon.
I guess I knew it was coming but I’m definitely not happy with another dungeon. Why not put grave wraith in the boss dungeon we have already? Will the boss keys I have open gw dungeon? Or will I need different keys?
Dungeon quest. Will the epic quest drop shards from all heros or just epic skill eligible?
Will the boss quest drop a shard associated with the boss dungeon I beat 3 bosses in? Is there just 1 of these quests? Or can I earn it for each boss dungeon?
Will the boss key drop rate double now that there are 2 boss dungeon to explore?

How much influence does this cost?
There was mention of a “resting bonus” for dungeon. I don’t see it in this update but, for when it’s released, if I enter a dungeon for the new daily quest do I miss out on the resting bonus? If so that is a ridiculous way to implement that change. Why offer a bonus for not doing dungeon and a quest that takes it away?
1 more on dungeon. I would like to be able to see how many boss keys I have on the enter screen while in mid run. Rn they only display after a reset.

Thank you
Guild war.
I know that changes are coming but want to say again this should be top priority. I have ideas but will save them for discord.
Discord chat. Despite being ranked 10th in war as of today, my guild is not represented in the chat. I get that you don’t want to update the list daily but making my team wait for almost a month is unexeceptable. Guilds can come and go much faster than that in a Mobil game.

Overall there is a lot of good in this update. It’s just a shame that the bad parts have been discussed at length and yet are being forced on us anyway.

So no changes to server 4? Am I correct?

you are correct, no changes in server 4 since they already did that a bit ago.

I know they’ve had a ton of things going on, but I bet if you’re in the top guild % you could submit a ticket letting them know you’d like to be included in discord, and they would send you a link. I’m not completely sure on that, but it would probably get you in there quicker.

I would rather shining. I don’t want trap chests to lose their traps, unless losing their traps doesn’t also changed contents. More specifically, I want the epic keys.

Then don’t drink the well, Cheese!

So does that mean the contents are changed from the chests? Tbh rather pointless since you get better loot from trapped chests. Doesn’t make sense to replace shining potion which was a quite useful one.

Yes, the well turns them into normal chests with the contents changed.

The design direction for this well effect was to give players the ability to direct their dungeon experience with a choice; 0 risk but lower possible rewards. If you are beaten up pretty bad, need to clear a floor, get to a boss or easily have access to gear drops, the better option might be to drink from the Trap Dissarm well. If you want to gamble on Jackpots, or are grinding for keys it’s better to leave the well alone.

Keep in mind that the only difference between trapped chests and regular chests is that trapped chests have jackpots and a higher chance to drop keys. The gear, influence, gold, diamond and unicorn shard drops are comparable between the two chests.

No more shining well....how about this then

VIP 15 and tied for 1st on Server 2. Here to say this, and I choose my words carefully.

Slow the f*** down PerBlue. Even as a whale, these patch cycles are becoming too fast too soon. Just pump the brakes a little and give our nipples a chance to rest, you’ll get a lot more milk in the long run. Easily could’ve waited 2-3 weeks and all that would have happened is your player base would be a bit more at ease with the treadmill, and your whales would just have grown hungrier during that time.

Another patch released too soon, now more people quit, and the lifespan of the game diminishes. Don’t get me wrong, I still love the game. Just sayin’.

Count me as one of those who will be done. Pace is too quick, so as soon as this is released and my guild finds my replacement, I am signing off.

I’m personally quite happy with no more perma curse from Highwayman

I did. Polaris said no. They only update the list of guilds allowed once a month (mid February). So that means my guild is not there for 3 more weeks. And a disbanded (or whatever happened ) guild like AF gets to stay for that time also.

We refreshed the Guild Leader Discord on 1/16. Next update will be ~2/16.

Of all the questions in my post, I care about this one the least, by far. It’s simply constructive observation

Is there more “dungeon experience choice” to come? This and much more would be welcome.

Well I hope we’ll be getting more xp so we can get to this new cap :unamused:

Will epic skills still be capped at 95? Or raise to 100?

VIP 15 and tied for 1st on Server 2. Here to say this, and I choose my words carefully.

Slow the f*** down PerBlue. Even as a whale, these patch cycles are becoming too fast too soon. Just pump the brakes a little and give our nipples a chance to rest, you’ll get a lot more milk in the long run. Easily could’ve waited 2-3 weeks and all that would have happened is your player base would be a bit more at ease with the treadmill, and your whales would just have grown hungrier during that time.

Another patch released too soon, now more people quit, and the lifespan of the game diminishes. Don’t get me wrong, I still love the game. Just sayin’.

I couldn’t agree more with this statement. Hit the nail DIRECTLY on the head! #VIP14