Update 2.0.0.1 Patch Notes

Welcome to Portal Quest 2.0.0.

Overview

Players have been asking why they don’t get the Hero Shards from Elite Chapter 1 - Stage 1. Well, good news! We found the bug and it’s now fixed, enjoy collecting this Hero’s Shards again! Update 2.0.0.1 will be available tomorrow, April 2nd.

New Hero: Shining Guardian

Across long aeons the legend of the Shining Guardian has spread- a guiding light that pierces through the fog of history and summons heroes to its beacon. In a battle against the Darkness, what better ally is there than the Light?

Shining Guardian is a Fury Backline Support Hero that can only be found in Chapter 1, Stage 1 of the Elite Campaign.

Skills

ShiningGuardian_Skill1
Faun Out and Attack
The light of the Shining Guardian opens a portal to a wardrobe, summoning a Satyr minion from the other side. Activating this skill again will give the Satyr minion a piece of turkish delight that heals it.

ShiningGuardian_Skill2
Gaslighting
At the beginning of battle Shining Guardian causes a random* enemy to question their capabilities in combat, stunning them for 10 seconds and causing them do reduced damage with their auto attacks for the rest of the fight. This effect stacks.

*“Random” always targets the last enemy you are hoping to hit

ShiningGuardian_Skill3
I Ate A Lightbulb
Before combat, All allies feast heartily on crunchy, glassy, shard-y Fruits of Light provided by The Shining Guardian. Absorbing this light heals them every second for the entire combat and improves their eyesight allowing them to see any stealthed enemies.

From My Electrical Well
Shining Guardian is a little glowing friend to all dungeon travelers, giving all allies bonus damage with basic attacks while in the dungeon. Additionally torches are not expended in dungeon while Shining Guardian is in the party.

Have thoughts on this new Hero? Let us know in its Spotlight Thread!

Shards Not Being Given

Lol nice april fool joke.

Oh boy, I can only imagine the incoming crapstorm that is these forums after some of the naive whales dump a bucket load of stamina into this stage.

@Etesian, I wish you good luck friend!

Bahahahaha well played good sir

Lol, a lamp pole nice :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally, I don’t even know how many tickets were submitted about this bug. You’ll be seeing a huge increase in the metrics for elite stage 1 in chapter 1!

Holy moly, I can finally not be bothered about not unlocking him now! I always wanted him to be an obtainable hero the moment I first set my eyes on him :smile:

hey
Etesian you just confused yourself with the patch numbers lol good try sir :slight_smile:

Welcome to Portal Quest 2.0.0.1!
Overview

Update 2.0.0.2 will be available tomorrow, April 2nd.

How very C. S. Lewis. Good one

Already releasing new heroes? :thinking::scream::roll_eyes::triumph::sob::thinking::scream::roll_eyes::triumph::sob::thinking::scream::roll_eyes::triumph::sob::thinking::scream::roll_eyes::triumph::sob: How dare you perblue

That lamp’s stature will make it tower over other heroes and is a must have :triumph::triumph::triumph: impeach

Fury is usually weak against finesse, this is such a game changer, got 15 shards so far…

I hope its not an april fools joke lol

Best update yet. I love lamp.

That’s how all good games work, the way I want them to!! :joy::joy:

NO WAY finally! I’m pouring all my hero XP into this hero so I can run it in dungeon. I’m so tired of losing torches. Good job PQ on this amazing hero!

Also I accidentally clicked on an epic dungeon quest on server three.

I lost one of my quest chances.

I DEMAND COMPENSATION
FOR ME AND THE REST OF MY GUILD TOO!

Also I want a lantern hero. I spent lots of stamina on elite campaign 1-1 and didn’t get one shard…

Not going to try and rescue the other post
Lesson learned, portal quest community.
But seriously, a lantern perk would be awesome.

Not as awesome as a pixie hero, but pretty cool.

So it was an april fools joke!
I’m disappointed :weary:

Also,

@Pixie_Mici

I think you might need to calm down a teensy bit

I always forget that sarcasm doesn’t travel well by internet…

:smiley: funny that, Mici