Welcome to Portal Quest 2.0.A!
Just to make sure we’ve got a number of things fixed up before the next Portal Lords event in a few weeks, we’re getting some server fixes out early! This won’t include any of the other Portal Lord feedback players have provided, but you can certainly expect more of that in future updates. We’re also adjusting content on Servers 3 and 5 as well as opening up Server 7. Expect a quick server update tomorrow (4/12) at 3pm CT to make these changes!
Portal Lords Fixes
- Fixed an issue preventing players joining Application Only Guilds from participating in Portal Lords after the 24 hour wait
- Fixed an issue with Skipping Dungeon Floors and Claiming Shrine-based Quests
- Fortress Flag Quest now counts Points instead of single Flags
- Previously Fixed: Quests uncompletable on particular Servers have been removed from those Servers (notably Epic Quests on Non-Orange Servers and locked Chapters)
Dungeon Fixes / Changes
- Fixed an issue causing some Shrine Effects to incorrectly stack
- Added Spectral Guardian and Poison Tip Shrine Buffs to Epic Dungeons
- New Chapter: 12
- New Hero: Ember Wisp (Found in Elite Chapter 12)
- New Team Level: Level 95
- New Gear/Rarity: Orange+0
- Epic Dungeon and Gear Unlocked!
- New Team Level: Level 80
- No new Gear or Chapter
Server 7: “7 Years of Bad Luck”
Looking to hit the top spot before anyone else? Get ready for the next server to open up! Just in time to celebrate Portal Quest’s 1 Year Anniversary, we’re opening Server 7 known as 7 Years of Bad Luck (of course!).