Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Wiz your nose can’t get any more brown, you already got this man

@WizarteroX I missed it. As for the quest thing though, at least on here we never saw any mention of the epic quests regarding fortress being broken other than Focus followers. I am just assuming it was broken only for that Lords faction. There’s plenty of screenshots and other things of it being broken and no where it was mentioned being broken for finesse or fury. Could be wrong, there’s just no mention of it other than towards Focus.

Patch notes…Anything on those of us unable to do campaigns at all?.I’m sitting on thousands of unusable stamina. Kinda sux

Are we ever getting more perks? If not can you remove influence from the game. It’s pointless to sit at 2 million maxed for the rest of time. :joy:

you can change your guild name :slight_smile: :smiley:
but i’m sure at some point there’s gonna be something to spend influence on. either more perks or whatsoever - do you remember how everyone complained about having to many hero shards and nothing to do with them? :smiley:

Lol. Even with epic I have too many hero shards. My wander is max and I still have 172 shards sitting around.

But we really do desperately need more perks. And there have been many threads on potential good perks.

haha, same. for claw even 270. but who knows what they will throw at us next

Not 1 message so far lol

Is this based on how well you know me? Or rather the fact that you have a different opinion on something to me and you took it rather personally?

I don’t think the forums is a place to discuss private things.

Can you put whirling dagger or salty merc in the crusade shop for server 4?! I’ve maxed out all the players there and I’m sitting at thousands of crusade dollars waiting to be spent!

It’s definitely based on how well he knows you! He’s obviously saying you’re a God, with a side of stud, with a little bit of legend ;D

See he can read through what I said easily. You’re so quick to get offended :thinking:

Hahaha, that would be ‘she’! Now I’m the one offended :open_mouth: ;p

But I agree with Fury, this isn’t the place for coversations of this nature :stuck_out_tongue:

But, update! Woooo! :smiley:

No no Purple. I’m the one to easily become offended. Clearly don’t know me as well as I thought ;p

I concur.

Wooo!! Update!! Woo! Bug fixes ;p

Psst…I WILL have the final say! :wink:

Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t see this.

Dammit Helios. HOW DARE YOU!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(ノ☉ヮ⚆)ノ ︵ ┬─┬

(⌐■_■)

Last word.

Just saying :wink: