Portal Quest 2.12!
Welcome to Portal Quest Update 2.12! Heading your way in this update is a whole new way for Guilds to help their members put their old, dusty items to use! Along with the Guild Shop, we have some new cosmetics and of course some fresh content adjustments, improvements, and bug fixes. Read on to learn all that’s to come in Update 2.12!
Guild shop is a new shop that Guild Leaders and Commanders can stock with items their members need using Guild Influence or Diamonds. Members donate their extra items to help improve the shop and earn the currency required to purchase things stocked in the shop.
- Guild leadership can start using the guild by Unlocking the Guild Shop Perk from your Guild’s Perks Menu.
- Once your guild shop is open, various shops can be purchased and upgraded using Guild influence. Upgrading the shops make them more effective.
- Members come together as a guild by “Donating” your extra gear and hero Shards to gain Scrip and Shop XP
- Scrip is used to purchase stock from the shops
- Shop XP levels up your guild shop allowing better upgrades
- Shops are purchased through the Upgrade Tab for Guild Influence
- Some Shops require a certain Shop Level before becoming available
- Only Guild Leaders and Commanders can purchase Shops
- Once a Shop has been purchased it can be Stocked by Guild Leadership from the Stock Tab using Diamonds or Guild Influence
- Stocking Items make them available for purchase in a shop for guild Scrip
- The items available to stock the shop with are different each day
- Once items are available for purchase they can be selected in the Purchase Tab
- Purchasing an item or resource costs Guild Scrip
- When the amount available for an item reaches 0 it is removed from the Shop.
- Check with your guild when purchasing an item. Once it is gone, it is gone for everyone.
- Items, scrolls, scraps, scroll scraps and Hero Shards can be donated in the Donate Tab
- Donating an item provides you with Guild Scrip and Adds Shop XP to your Guild’s Shop Level Bar
Gaining Shop Levels unlocks the ability for Leadership to purchase New Shops and Upgrades
- 3,000 Scrip worth of items can be Donated per day per Member. Once you hit your 3,000 Scrip cap you will have to wait until tomorrow to donate more.
- Hero Shards can only be Donated after reaching 5 Stars on that Hero
- Shops that have been purchased can be Upgraded in the Upgrade Tab
- Selecting Upgrade shows the upgrades available
- Inventory Slots Upgrade allows more different unique items in to be put into a shop
- Inventory Count Upgrade allows more max items in each Inventory Slot
- Inventory Variety Upgrade gives guild leadership more options each day when selecting items to stock into the shop.
- Upgrades unlock after reaching certain Shop Levels
- Upgrades cost Guild Influence and are purchased when the Level Up button is selected
- Only Guild Leaders and Commanders can purchase Shop Upgrades
Navigating the Guild Shop
- When Multiple Shops are available the Left/Right arrows can be used to switch between them in the Purchase and Stock Tabs
- The Drop-down can additionally be used to switch between Shops
- The Drop-down includes how many unique items are available for purchase in each shop
New Consumable Items!!!
We have added 2 new consumable items to the game. These will pop up as rewards in various events like Contests, Portal Lords etc.
Trial Reset Item
- Activating this item will reset the number of chances you have to engage with the Trials. This item will reset your chances for every Trial which is open that day.
- This item will be rewarded in different contests, events, or Portal Lords.
Tower Reset Item
- Activating this item will reset the number of chances you have to engage with the Tower. This item will reset your chances for every Tower which is open that day.
- This item will be rewarded in different contests, events, or Portal Lords.
Chapter 19: Darker Dungeons (S1 & S2)
Our heroes have finally gathered their legendary items and completed their quest-- the only problem is, they don’t know what to do with any of it! Luckily for them, a chance reunion with the Highwayman leads them deep into the deadly Dungeon, to meet a mysterious man who may hold the key to the next step in their journey: the Old Alchemist!
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- Chapter 19
- Max Team Level 130
- New Rarity: Orange +7
Max Team Level 130
New Rarity: Orange +7
- Whirling Dagger replaces Highwayman in the Arena Shop
- Scarred Brawler replaces Skull Buster in the Crusade Shop
- Totem Prince replaces Storm Wizard in the Crusade Shop
- Ice Berg replaces Oasis Guardian in the Fortress Shop
- Owl Bear replaces Warp Mage in the War Shop
- Tempest replaces Feral Brute in the War Shop
Highwayman will be available in the Elite Campaign.
Skull Buste will be available in the Elite Campaign.
Storm Wizard will be available in the Elite Campaign.
Oasis Guardian will be available in the Elite Campaign.
Warp Mage will be available in the Elite Campaign.
Feral Brute will be available in the Elite Campaign.
Twin Trackers has been removed from the Elite Campaign
- Serpent King replaces Owl Bear in the Arena shop
- Whirling Dagger replaces Princess Portal in the Crusade Shop
- Noob Hero replaces Light Warden in the Crusade Shop
- Ember Wisp replaces Storm Wizard in the Fortress Shop
- Owl Bear will be available in the Elite Campaign.
- Princess Portal will be available in the Elite Campaign.
- Light Warden will be available in the Elite Campaign.
- Storm Wizard will be available in the Elite Campaign.
- New Hero - Panther Stalker will be available in Gold Chests, replacing Tempest
- New Hero - Dragoon will be available in the Elite Campaign
- Tempest will be available in the Elite Campaign
- New Hero - Tempest will be available in the Gold Chest replacing Lion Knight
- New Hero - Serpent King will be available in the Elite Campaign
- Lion Knight will be available in the Elite Campaign
- New Hero - Owl Bear will be available in the Gold Chest replacing Ice Berg
- New Hero - Lion Knight will be available in the Elite Campaign
- Ice Berg will be available in the Elite Campaign
- New Hero - Howling Claw will be available in Gold Chests, Replacing Scarred Brawler
- Scarred Brawler will be available in the Royal Tournament Shop, replacing Highwayman.
- Highwayman will be available in the Elite Campaign
- Drop rates have been increased for Bonus Items added in the last patch to Chapters 16-18. Bonus Items have been moved around in these chapters. Bonus items which were hidden in these chapters dropping at a low chance have been removed. Other hidden items have not been changed.
- A New Fortress Difficulty has been added. This 6th difficulty adds more lineups to defeat as well as improved rewards. Need more Strength and vitality for your Epic Crystals? Come find them here!
- The cap to stamina a player can have at any given time has been raised from 1000 to 2000
- A “Use Stamina Item” button has been added to the “Buy Stamina” window.
- Fixed bug that showed incorrect Epic Crystals for a players heroes in Arena.
- Fixed bug where Campaign Trophies took players to the wrong Campaign Level
- Fixed bug that caused Boots of Speed to be applied in war combats
- Fixed UI bug that showed incorrect values in Epic Crystal stats
- Fixed screen sizing issues on iPhoneX
- Fixed bug that showed text as an artifact.
- Brass Monk
- Fixed Bug that caused her projectiles to stay on screen
- Fixed Bug that caused Brass Monk to crash the game in combat
- Twin Trackers
- Fixed Bug causing Twin Trackers to Disappear in Combat
- Panther Stalker’s Abilities have been fixed and turned back on
- Fixed Bug causing the Identify Elixir Shrine effect to not stack as intended
- Fixed bug that caused players to get stuck in a dungeon room when a combat timed out.
- Fixed Screen sizing issue with Fortress UI