Here are the current issues from the 2.14 game update:
- Raid All Button on the Hero ‘How to Get’ shards section crashes the game - please don’t use it.
- AP displays can be incorrect when AP is donated to a player. This is a display issue only.
Fixed with server restart on 10/18:
- Forgotten Champion is lost in the depths of the Dungeon on Server 3.
- If you had a server 3 account that was frozen for the upcoming merge, please do not select it from the account screen. It will suspend your device and you will not be able to access your other accounts.
- Players that were stuck on the suspended screen will see it one more time after the server restart, and then if they try to login again it automatically choose a different account.
- Server 3 accounts that were frozen for the server merge will no longer show on the accounts screen.
- 2x drops on dungeon floors greater than 70 is working again.
UPDATED 11/7 We have started seeing a problem with resources when players reach a very large balance of Gold and Hero XP. At about 2.14 billion, these resources are max out, and the amount is rolled over to zero. Please try not to sit on your resources, and spend them as you can in order to avoid losing your Gold and Hero XP. We are working on a solution to be released in a future update, and apologize in advance to anyone that has experienced this in the game.