Portal Quest 2.14!
Welcome to Portal Quest Update 2.14! We have a lofty new chapter we hope you’ll find uplifting, raiding for the Crusade, improved rewards and new levels of Trials, more Team XP in the Dungeon, bug fixes, and more!
Complete Crusade with the push of a button, Raid has now arrived.
- Completing a Crusade will reward Raid tickets based upon your VIP Level.
- A Crusade must be completed before Raiding is allowed for each Difficulty
- Each Crusade Difficulty rewards its own Raid Tickets
- A Maximum of 5 Raid Tickets can be Banked per Difficulty
- Crusade Raid tickets are not rewarded for Raiding a Crusade
Using Raid Tickets
- With Raid Tickets in hand, use your Restart to open the “Choose Difficulty” Window
- Select the Raid Button for your chosen Difficulty
- A preview of the rewards you will receive is shown
- Selecting the Raid Button a final time will complete the Raid, rewarding your prizes.
- Warning: Raiding may not earn Contest Points because your heroes do not fight
Chapter 20: Air Ship It!
The fate of Ember is literally up in the air, as our latest chapter finds Our Heroes tossed out of the Dungeon and into the stratosphere by the Old Alchemist, with only a hot pot of magical soup to show for their troubles. Is this the key to stopping The Darkness once and for all? Or did Rogue Bowman figure out a way to mess everything up again?
…It’s the latter. It’s always the latter.
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- Chapter 20 (Air Ship It!)
- Max Team Level 135
- New Rarity: Orange +8
- Brass Monk will replace Warp Mage in the War Shop
- Chapters 19 (Darker Dungeons) and 20 (Air Ship It!)
- Max Team Level 135
- New Rarity: Orange +8
- New Hero: Ancient Siren will be in Gold Chests
- New Hero: Brass Monk will be in the War Shop
- Ice Berg will replace Oasis Guardian in the Arena Shop
- Storm Wizard and Skull Buster will replace Noob Hero and Whirling Dagger in the Crusade Shop
- Highwayman and Tempest will replace Lion Knight and Ember Wisp in the Fortress Shop
- Twin Trackers will replace The Birdbarian in the War Shop
- Lion Knight will replace Scarred Brawler in the Royal Tournament Shop
- Elite Campaign has been adjusted to match Server 1 in anticipation of the server merge.
- New Hero: Brass Monk in Gold Chests
- Chapter 16 (Down in the Depths)
- Max Team Level 115
- New Rarity: Orange +4
- New Hero: Panther Stalker will be in Gold Chests
- New Hero: Dragoon will be in the War Shop
- Twin Trackers will replace Cogmaster in the Arena Shop
- Serpent King will replace Whirling Dagger in the Fortress Shop
- Lion Knight will replace Ice Berg in the Royal Tournament Shop
New Hero: Shield Maiden will be in Gold Chests
- Scarred Brawler
- Instead of consuming all his threat after his white skill is completed he now consumes the threat when the skill is activated
- “Crazy Town” Difficulty unlocks at Team Level 126
- “Just Flee Now” Difficulty unlocks at Team Level 131
- Adjusted Trial rewards
- Increased the scaling of hero XP drops in dungeon.
- Hero Xp now drops between 202 on floor 1 to 16660 on floors 70+
- Epic lockpick is now a 24 hour consumable.
- All members can now see the Stocking tab and stock the guild shop using diamonds.
- The down time between tournaments has been reduced from 24 hours to 12 hours. Tournaments have been lengthened by 12 hours.
- Red dot now remains on fortress until either the player has completed 5 attacks or they are unable to make any more attacks.
- War screen now shows the total available AP for each guild. This includes AP on members and in the bank.
- Increased friend limit from 100 to 200
- Serpent King
- Fixed a bug that caused Serpent King’s blue skill to freeze devices when interacting with “From The Shadows”.
- Shield Maiden
- Fixed a bug that created an infinite loop with Shield Maiden’s epic skill that caused combat to time out.
- Forgotten Champion
- Fixed a bug that caused Champion’s white skill to stop working.
- Ice Berg
- Fixed a bug that caused Ice Berg to die infinitely after getting hit by Cogmaster’s epic skill
- Brass Monk
- Fixed a bug that allowed Brass Monk to use her white skill even when she had no orbs.
- Ember Wisp
- Fixed a bug causing Ember Wisp’s epic healing shield to persist between combat waves.
- Warp Mage
- Fixed a bug that caused Warp Mage to revert to Finesse aspect during a Portal Lord’s event.
- Fixed a bug that caused the second crystal to not show up in the combat preview.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from seeing their own crystal filled unit borders in arena.
- Fixed a bug where the top 1% rewards were not being awarded if the number of the participants in the contests was low.
- Fixed a bug causing Team Power calculations to be incorrect in Royal tournament.
You may be asking yourself: “What happened to update 2.13?” We don’t talk about 2.13 - so don’t jinx it.