Welcome to Portal Quest 2.4!
What was that rumbling coming from deep down in the dungeon?! A new King clad in scales is arriving in this content update along with more time-saving and player-requested improvements. A new path has opened in the Epic Dungeon that will allow you collect Epic Gear even faster! Check out the above and more by reading all the details on this coming update!
New Hero: Serpent King (Server 1)
Long live the Serpent King, and may his enemies live not quite so long!
Cursed are those who do battle with the Serpent King! Serpent King is a Back Line Damage Hero whose constricting spells channel damage through his enemies to hurt their allies, and then crush their Maximum Total Health during combat! Serpent King’s Shards can be earned in the Arena Shop on Server 1.
Serpent King deals damage to all enemies and then sets their Max Health to their Current Health for the rest of the wave.
Attacks and Skills apply the Cursed status for a short amount of time.
Serve Your King
Turns the closest enemy into a damage conduit temporarily, during this time their Threat is maxed and some of the damage they would take is instead passed off to their healthiest ally. When the spell ends, the initial target takes damage.
Allies gain Energy at the end of a wave.
New Epic Gear (Servers 1-2)
Helm of the Ancient Lion
Heart of the Pride now deals an additional damage per second, has increased area of effect, and Silences all nearby enemies.
Masque of the Cobra
Serve Your King now spreads its damage to 2 enemies and deals an additional damage to the initial target once the skill ends.
Note: Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- New Hero: Serpent King will be available in the Arena Shop!
- Salty Merc will be available in Elite Chapters 13 & 14
- No content changes
- Chapter 14 - Burned Out
- Team Level 105
- Orange +2 Gear & Hero Rarity
- New Hero: Owlbear will be available in Gold Chests!
- Twin Trackers will be available in Fortress Shop
- Princess Portal will be available in Crusade Shop
- Void Caster will be available in Elite Chapter 14
- No content changes
- Guild Level 5 (and new Perks!)
- Epic Dungeon Unlocked
- Token Shops now carry Epic Gear Scrap
- Chapter 12 - Cold Reunion
- Team Level 95
- Orange +0 Gear & Hero Rarity
- No content changes
- Chapter 9 - Commander Conquer
- Team Level 75
- Purple +2 Gear & Hero Rarity
- New Hero: Howling Claw will be available in Gold Chests!
- New Hero: Grave Wraith Dungeon and Hero unlocked!
Epic Epic Dungeon
“Choose Thy Epicness” puny Heroes, the loot filled caverns of the Epic Epic Dungeon have been unbarred for those who have proven themselves worthy and possess 50 Epic Keys. Reaching floor 40 of the Epic Dungeon will unlock the ability to delve into the inky depths of this more rewarding version. Torches burn 50% faster, but your Item rewards (including Epic Gear) are doubled!
Gold Chests for Friends
Gold Chests can now be purchased for your favorite Friends. Keep an eye on the Chest Screens for the gift button. This ability unlocks at TL 30 and can be targeted towards anyone on your Friends or Guild list. When you give a Chest to a Friend they’ll be mailed and you’ll even earn Guild Influence for yourself for your generosity!
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Torchlight Shrine Buff now displays the proper number of icons
- Fixed problem with Wombeaux Combo that caused Twin Trackers to disappear from battle
- Noob Hero no longer incorrectly displays a Bless icon during the “Did I Do That” skill
- Heroes now correctly return to full size after Oasis Guardians’ Stasis Bubble skill
- Epic Forge now displays the correct level for Sparkle Pony’s Epic gear
- The Hero Gear Preview Screen now has tap-hold to display item names
- Favorited Friends now remain Favorited
- Doom, Doom, Doom: Doom Wisher and Doom Finder Borders are back
- Commanders will now be able to select a Lord during Portal Lord events
- Leveling Epic Gear now counts toward the “Highly Skilled” Daily Quest
- Dragon Shop and Trade Ship refresh buttons now work when navigating between shops