Welcome to Portal Quest 2.5!
New Hero: Tempest
Blow wind, swell billow, and swim bark! The storm is up, and all is on the hazard.
Tempest is the newest Backline Support Hero to join the Finesse Faction. He flaunts his mastery of the winds to control his enemies and heal his allies! Tempest’s Shards can be found in Gold Chests on Server 1.
Tempest summons three powerful gusts of wind into combat. Each gust Knocks Back all enemies while healing himself and his allies. All allies healed also gain Haste for a short time.
All allies and self gain a shield at the start of combat.
Tempest sends out a tornado straight in front of him hitting all enemies in its path. Enemies take damage and are Stunned for a short time. Tempest gains energy for each enemy that is Stunned.
Has a chance to gain 35 energy at the end of a wave.
New Epic Gear (S1-S5)
Battlefield Typhoon now deals additional damage and will split into two tornadoes upon hitting the opposing backline. The two tornadoes travel in opposite directions to hit the rest of the backline enemies.
Headband of the Hidden City
This headband grants Nightstalker bonus % Crit Chance to his Natural 20. Additionally, Crits now add damage to Nightstalker’s next skill or attack. This bonus damage stacks with consecutive Crits but resets once an attack or skill fails to Crit.
Redemption now heals her ally for additional health but also targets the enemy missing the most health. The enemy takes damage and is Silenced for a short time.
Lightning in a Bottle
Chain Lightning now automatically chains to all enemies. Whenever an enemy misses an attack due to being Blinded the target they miss will be healed for some health. This works with all Blinds, even those from Storm Wizard’s allies.
Enemies that are Slowed for a consecutive amount of time from Ice Berg’s Slow Globe now take damage and get Stunned for a short time. Enemies can’t start counting time towards another stun until this one wears off.
Permanent Unlock For Epic Forge (VIP 12+)
The Epic Blacksmith has expanded business into the Epic Dungeon select screen; for those of VIP Rank 12 or above and 2,040 Diamonds, his Forge can be accessed without setting foot into the Dungeon’s Depths.
- For the faint of heart, he’ll sell Blacksmith Charges at the going rate of 3 for 100 Diamonds.
- Not only will he keep you in-stock but from this new store, he can upgrade the Epic Skills of any Hero that has them.
- Blacksmith Charges burn fierce and hot, use them before they cool to a smolder. Charges bought or found expire 20 minutes after being pulled from the Forge.
- Storm Wizard’s Energy generation per 5 seconds has increased from 25 to 38
- Healvalanche base heal has been increased from 400 to 800
- Chain Lightning damage increased from 40/30 to 120/90
- Chain Lightning blind duration has been increased from 4 seconds to 5 seconds
- Redemption base heal amount has been increased from 175 to 400
- My Little Friend base damage has been increased from 10 to 30
Torchlight Shrine Buff
- *Torchlight effect can no longer exceed your current Torch’s max light value.
Note: Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- New Hero: Tempest will be available in Gold Chests!
- New Hero: Serpent King will be available in the Arena Shop!
- New Hero: Lion Knight will be available in Gold Chests!
- Chapter 13 - Return the Tide
- Team Level 100
- Orange +1 Gear & Hero Rarity
- No content changes
- No content changes
- Team Level 80
- No new Chapter or Gear/Rarity
New Server: 8 - Grate Axe
For those looking to get a jump on a competitive edge, a new server, Grate Axe!, opening up alongside this update!
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Added a “Leave Dungeon” button to the Revive Heroes window in the dungeon.
- Cog Master’s Dropkick Dynamite now causes the target to explode even if the initial damage of the ability kills the target.
- Feral Brute’s Epic skill will no longer sap an enemies ATK once the enemy has reached 1 ATK. Additionally, the damage of his epic will no longer scale off of his ATK value.
- Players will no longer see their own name in the player selection screen of the gifting menu.
- Removed users with pending friend requests from the player selection screen of the gifting menu
- Guilds will no longer receive new War quests if that guild is on a break from war or if the war season his on break
- Fixed bug causing crashes on iOS devices when attempting to connect to FaceBook