Update 3.11 Patch Notes

Portal Quest 3.11!

Overview

Welcome to the 3.11 Portal Quest update! This update features a new chapter, a sporty new hero, a new Daily Diamond Deal option, bug fixes and quality of life improvements!

Chapter 31: Dinner Quest

After Exiled Empress confronts Princess Portal about stealing the kingdom, PP does what any sensible person would do - she invites them for dinner. As the food keeps getting yummier and Rogue Bowman keeps getting seconds, the group must decide who the rightful ruler of Ember should be. Join us for the thrilling conclusion to this side quest!

New Hero - Bouncing Basher!

Bouncing Basher comes from the land down under Ember. He was once an all-star rugby player, but right when he was at the top of his game, his worst rival sabotaged him and got him booted out of the league. He now spends his days kicking enemies on the battlefields.

Bouncing Basher is a Front-Line Tank Finesse Hero who will be available in Gold Chests on Servers 1 and 4!

Skills

Kangaroo Kick
Strikes the closest enemy with a spring loaded kick that deals damage. The enemy is Knocked Back and Stunned. Bouncing Basher will then continue to rough up all nearby enemies for the next few seconds, dealing damage per second to them.

Tenacious
Resists being Stunned, Slowed, Immobilized, and being put to Sleep.

Team Player
Bouncing Basher takes the burden of certain debuffs from allies onto himself. Any time an enemy would apply an eligible debuff to an ally, it gets applied to him for a few seconds instead. Bouncing Basher gains Attack and Damage Mitigation for each unique debuff on him.

Eligible Debuffs Include: Defenseless, Fatigued, Magic Weak, and Physical Weak.

Energetic Aura
Allies gain Energy at the end of a wave.

Epic Gear

Team Jersey
This uniform has seen its fair share of victories…and grass stains.

Bouncing Basher now heals for a percentage of his Max Health whenever one of the debuffs from Team Player is applied to him. Has a chance to fail when this Hero’s level is above level X, only healing a smaller percentage instead.

New! - Daily Mega Deal

A new Daily Diamond Deal is now available! By purchasing this deal for $9.99 USD, you’ll earn 480 Diamonds every day for 30 days (14,400 Diamonds total!) in addition to the immediate Diamond and VIP ticket awards. Grab this deal and start raking in Diamonds every day!

Some quick information about this new deal:

• You can find this new deal by tapping the “+” sign next to the Diamonds icon at the top of the home screen
  • You can purchase both the $2.99 and $9.99 Daily Deals and have them running at the same time - the rewards will stack!
  • Daily Deals will not auto renew, so remember to re-up if you want to keep your Daily Deal running.
  • You must purchase these Daily Deals separate from other deals - purchasing a regular Deal or Diamond Package will not automatically activate these Daily Deals.

Content Unlocks & Adjustments

Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).

Server 1

• Chapter 31: Dinner Quest
  • Max Team Level 190
  • Red +10 Gear Rarity

Server 4

• Chapter 31: Dinner Quest
  • Max Team Level 190
  • Red +10 Gear Rarity

Server 8

Server 9

• Chapter 24: Ooh! A Labyrinth!
  • Max Team Level 155
  • Red +3 Gear Rarity
  • 5th Epic Crystal

Server 10

Server 11

• Chapter 11: Chest of Wonders
  • Max Team Level 90
  • Purple +4 Gear Rarity

New Dungeon Hero: Dragon Heir

Improvements

• Fixed some cases that prevented Silver Saber from moving to her target with her white skill
  • Moved the Level Up Max button on the Skills tab to make the screen shorter
  • The Max Essence button now only fills the Essence up to the Max Rarity
  • Added a max level button for individual Hero Essences
  • Non-Challenger Guilds that fail to get matched in War will now be automatically promoted to the next tier
  • Increased the Skill Point cap to 400
  • The Honor Shop now has a slot dedicated to Cosmetics
    • This slot rotates once a day and cannot be refreshed
    • If the Item in this slot is already owned it will be unavailable for purchase
  • Added the opposing Guild Info button to new War
  • Mage Tower perks will now correctly be grayed out when they are at max level
  • Merchant shops now have buttons to navigate to their respective modes
  • Shining Guardian no longer shows up as an unused hero in the Fortress
  • Added a Max Level button for Heroes on the Hero Stats tab
  • Improved the way timed consumables work during server downtime
    • Consumables can no longer be activated after planned downtime has been announced
    • Consumables that are already running will now be paused during planned downtime
  • Portal Lords quest timers will now pause during game downtime

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a crash with the War Logs screen
  • Fixed a crash with Flint Lock in the Dungeon
  • Challenger lines are now correctly hidden when being viewed from War Towers
  • Keep visual upgrades will now update in War Spars
  • Fixed crashes from using the Android back button
  • Flint Lock’s White skill will now correctly consume his Execute mark
  • Fixed an issue with War win/loss records not being reset
  • Previous Season Wars are now removed from available Spars
  • Fixed an issue that prevented weekly rewards from being claimed
  • Fixed an issue with War Chat donation requests not showing the correct Attack Credit values
  • Fixed a crash with buying more Arena fights
  • Fixed a crash when losing connection in the Fortress hero selection screen
  • Fixed an issue with removing e-mail account recovery method
4 Likes

We are planning to release this update Wednesday, September 18, but it is still pending approval from the app stores, so that may change. We’ll update here when we’re sure when the update will happen.

1 Like

Very impressed by this patch :slightly_smiling_face::+1: The new hero looks really cool and a lot of improvements are really usefull! Especially the ones related to essences :grin: Long list of bugs too ! Lets just hope the app store will be ready faster :laughing::crossed_fingers:
Keep up the good work. The last patches were not very exciting but this one is very promising !

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Is it too late to change the kangaroos name…?

Sooooo you’re trying to kill all S11? Is that it? :pensive::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::skull_and_crossbones:

Will this patch move the cosmetics listed in the 3.10 Patch Notes to the vault, or will they still be available in cosmetics chests?

Also, the “cosmetics slot” in the Honor Shop, will buying cosmetics you already have give you cosmetics chests as the Honor Token exchanges do now?
[updated patch notes answered this :+1:]

“Quality of life improvements” … that’s rich!

Loving the QOL stuff especially!
Nearly everything on the Improvements list is something I’ve been wishing for and a few of those with Really help with my day to day gameplay.
Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

The app is approved and ready to release. :tada:

We plan the update the server Wednesday, September 18 at 11:00 AM CT.

2 Likes

It is said in the text that, if you have the cosmetic already, it will not be shown for purchase.

That was added to the patch notes after I’d asked the question.

1 Like

Oops sorry ^^ thx for the question, then :slight_smile:

How long will server be down? I’ve updated the game but cant get back in.

They will announce it

Oh ok thnx…does it take long? Apologies I’m new to game and thnx

Looking promising!

Normally I’m kinda passive here on the forums, but i read most…

Something old i noted: I just read about someone having ‘issues’ with all the scrolling up and down when working on the essences.
Just so you know - I have this problem too…
Also - it’s enoying that I cant see the actual color beneath the purple essences, nor can I see the difference between a wild or normal essence of same color.

Other than that, keep up the nice work!

Honestly I have no idea but I would say an hour or two

Thank u again…I’ll try to be patient lol

Does anyone know how long this update is gonna take?? It is 140pm where I live

1 Like

And are they gonna compensate for down time???