Update 3.12-A Patch Notes

Portal Quest 3.12-A!

Overview

Welcome to the 3.12-A Portal Quest update! This update features Diamond Shop on all servers, and a sweet new hero!

Chapter 32: Dwarven Ruin(ed)

When Our Heroes venture down into the Dwarven Mines, they realize things have taken a turn for the worse since their last visit. Cogmaster informs them that the one who wielded Stonecutter – erm, Elder Mohawk – was supposed to rule the kingdom.

New Hero - Short Stack!

Born from eldritch magic and rich, creamy buttermilk, Short Stack is part of your daily balanced buttkicking. It is prophecized that if it ever reunites with its brothers Bacon Golem and Eggsicutioner, the world will come to a swift end, known only as the Break Fast.

Short Stack is a Front-Line Damage Fury Hero who will be available in Gold Chests on Server 1.

Skills

Syrup Stasis
Short Stack puts the enemy with the highest Threat in a locally sourced pure organic maple syrup stasis for a time. The enemy can’t be interacted with while in the stasis and takes damage when it ends.

Battle Hardened
Takes no damage from Crit or Bleed effects.

Flap Jack Smack
Short Stack Blesses itself and strikes the closest enemy three times, each strike deals damage.

Life Steal
Receives a percent of damage done as healing.

Epic Gear

The Ultimate Strawberry
This strawberry was found to be so utterly perfect that whoeverso even thought about eating it would be cursed with bad luck for a thousand years.

Flap Jack Smack deals bonus damage with each strike and now Stuns the target.

Content Unlocks & Adjustments

Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).

Server 1

• Chapter 32: Dwarven Ruin(ed)
  • Max Team Level 195
  • Red +11 Gear Rarity

Server 9

• Chapter 26: Forest of Toxic Feeling
  • Max Team Level 165
  • Red +5 Gear Rarity
  • New Hero: Sprout Phoenix will be available in the Elite Campaign

Server 10

Server 11

• New Hero: Ember Wisp will be available in the Gold Chest

Improvements

• Diamond Shop on all servers!
2 Likes

This update does not require a new client or server update, and will roll over automatically at 5AM CT on Wednesday, October 16.

New hero is cute.

Not as cute as the pixie hero.

New chapter , but the update doesn’t require server downtime.
Aaaannnndddd last week’s update play store notes listed these as “what’s new”.

Oh well, least I get a head start on all the sleeping murricans to try and hit the top :wink:

1 Like

RAGE QUIT!!
Too many toons to take care of.

So what happens to brass monk on server 10? Do we really get two exlusive heroes in the gold chest at the same time?

Brass Monk will be in the Elite Campaign.

1 Like

People be like

Bass monk?? Who’s that gotta be a typo there’s no bass monk in pq

I’m just there like… Close Enough

1 Like

I was talking about this Bass Monk…

:wink:

2 Likes

Hehehe you know what I saw that guy and was like nope keep scrolling the Google images there has to be something else for bass monk :rofl::heart_eyes:

1 Like