Portal Quest 3.12!
Welcome to the 3.12 Portal Quest update! This update features some highly requested quality of life improvements!
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
New Hero: Prize Fighter will only be available in Gold Chests
- Marrow King will only be available in Gold Chests
- Crimson Cultist will be available in the Elite Campaign
New Hero: Brass Monk will only be available in the Gold Chests
- Chapter 12: Cold Reunion
- Max Team Level 95
- Max Guild Level 5
- Orange Gear Rarity and Epic Skills
- New! Epic Epic Dungeon
- Added a Level Up Max button for Epic Skills in the Epic Forge
- Increased the max forge charges to 180
- Added a Use 10 button for Epic Forge Charge Consumables
- Added a new Style Chest that guarantees a new Cosmetic
- Added Raid Max buttons to the Tower and Trials
- Added a reset Button to the Tower and Trials
- Added an Equip All button for Hero Essences
- Using this button will attempt to equip as many Essences as it can, it will move through the tiers in chronological order and stops once it can’t equip an Essence.
- This will also level any Essences to the required level for that tier
- Wild Role Essences will now display differently than normal Essences when equipped to a Hero
- Fixed an issue that prevented Queen Bruja’s energy gained from her Blue Skill from showing in the UI
- Fixed an issue that prevented Queen Bruja’s Blue Skill from working with the Warlock Honor Skill
- Macabre Medic’s self damage from his White Skill no longer takes his resistance type into account
- Fixed some VFX issues with Queen Bruja and Macabre Medic
- Fixed an issue that prevented Wandering Sword from executing another Wandering Sword that was using his Blue Skill