Portal Quest 3.14.1!
Welcome to the 3.14.1 Portal Quest update! This update features a new hero for server 1 and some important bug fixes.
New Hero - Father Forest!
In all his long years, Father Forest has never met a creature he didn’t like. Except geese. Geese he finds very annoying.
Father Forest is a Front-Line Tank Focus Hero who will be available in Gold Chests on Server 1.
A Tree’s Promise
Father Forest swaps percent Max Health with an ally that has a higher percentage of their Max Health than him. That ally gains Attack, damage mitigation, and heals for a percent of their own Max Health twice a second for a time. Father Forest and his ally are also Blessed for a time.
Father Forest will not use this skill if he has the highest percentage of Max Health on his team.
Heals self and allies at the end of a wave.
Friend of the Forest
Active: Father Forest saps the life force from the closest enemy, dealing damage. This also heals Father Forest and his ally missing the most health. They both heal for a percent of their own Max Health.
Passive: Father Forest’s Barkskin makes him immune to damage from Bleeds and Crtis. He also cannot be Knocked Back.
Gain Energy for every 1% of Health lost.
First Fallen Leaf
This was the first leaf ever to fall in Ember. Father Forest carries it around with him and uses its magic to help any in need.
The Active portion of Friend of the Forest now deals bonus damage. The heal also Blesses both units and heals for an additional percent of Max Health. Father Forest also grants the benefit of the Barkskin passive to all of his allies.
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
New Hero: Father Forest will be available in the Gold Chest
New Hero: Flint Lock will be available in the Gold Chest
New Hero: Twilight Archer will be available in the Gold Chest
With this update we will be adding a Team Level requirement to the Friends feature. Other aspects of Chat are unlocked through some dedicated play and we feel that the Friends feature is important enough to require a little more work before it can be used.
- Friends and Private Messaging now unlocks at Team Level 30.
- If you are below Team Level 30 you will not be able to send or receive Friend requests
- Private Messages will not be allowed to be sent To or From Players below Team Level 30
- If you are below Team Level 30 your Friends List will remain intact but the Friends Tab will be Locked until you reach the required level
- Fixed an issue where the “quest complete” message would appear anytime progress was made during a Portal Lords quest.
- Fixed an issue that was blocking some Huawei devices from connecting to the game.