Portal Quest 3.15!
Welcome to the 3.15 Portal Quest update! This update features a new Chapter, a new Hero, a bunch of new Cosmetic Collections and Sets, as well as some bug fixes and improvements!
Chapter 34: ‘Sup Brogue
Our Heroes are unsure about embarking on yet another side quest, but Brogue Rowman promises their reward will be riches, fame, glory…and other cool stuff. As Our Heroes prepare, tension rises between Elder Mohawk and Brogue Rowman. Is Brogue really to be trusted?
New Hero - Sassy Slasher!
Be warned, all who dare to challenge Sassy Slasher to a duel. Most of you will regret your decision. Most of you will lose. All of you will get sassed.
Sassy Slasher is a Front-Line Damage Finesse Hero who will be available Gold Chest on Server 1.
Sassy Slasher strikes the closest enemy 3 times, dealing damage with each strike. The last strike is guaranteed to Crit.
Dodges one attack every few seconds.
Sassy Slasher performs a Riposte after every 5 instances of damage she takes from enemies. She takes no damage from the skill or attack that triggers the Riposte. She also deals damage back to the enemy and Blesses herself for a time.
Basic attacks and skills have a chance to Crit.
This feather is often the last thing people see as Sassy Slasher whips her head around and leaves you in her wake.
Riposte now deals bonus damage and heals her for a percent of her max health.
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- Chapter 34: ‘Sup Brogue
- Max Team Level 205
- Red +13 Gear Rarity
- New Hero: Sassy Slasher
- New Hero: Valkyrie will only be available in the Gold Chest
- New Hero: Knight Errant will only be available in the Gold Chest
- New Hero: Lion Knight will only be available in the Gold Chest
Gold Cosmetic Rotations
New Gold Cosmetics being added to Style Chests:
- Golden Steam Stroller
- Golden Furmiliar
- Golden Cogmaster
- Golden Crimson Cultist
- Golden Spell Binder
- Chat Stamps
- Gold Banana Stamp
- Gold GG Stamp
- Gold Panda Stamp
- Gold Snowflake Stamp
- Gold Unicorn Stamp
Gold Cosmetics being removed from the Style Chests:
- Golden Skull Buster
- Golden Brutal Axe
- Golden Forgotten Champion
- Golden War Blade
- Golden Serpent King
- Chat Stamps
- Gold Umbrella
- Gold Critical Failure
- Gold Hot
- Gold Soccer
- Gold Anchor
This is the last update where these Gold Cosmetics will be available in the Style Chests:
- Golden Grave Wraith
- Golden Mystic Punk
- Golden Forest Hermit
- Golden Panther Stalker
- Golden Shield Maiden
- Chat Stamps
- Gold Butterfly Stamp
- Gold Cloud Stamp
- Gold Not Hot Stamp
- Gold Panther Stamp
- Gold Tombstone Stamp
- Added tons of new Cosmetic Collections and Sets
- Added a new filter to the Cosmetics screen to see which cosmetics are currently in the Style Chest
- AdGem Offerwalls have been enabled for iOS again
- The Premium Pass now includes VIP tickets
- Diamond Shop improvements
- Fixed an issue that was causing Brutal Axe to revive after successful War attacks
- Fixed an issue with Father Forest’s VFX
- Fixed a refresh issue with the Honor Tab
- Fixed an issue where a Guild’s Middle Mage Tower buff could display incorrectly
- Fixed an issue with Bone Baron’s sound effects
- Fixed an interaction between Old Alchemist and Dragoon