Update 3.2.A Patch Notes

Portal Quest 3.2.A!

This update features a new hero, new content, and the February Sign-in heroes!

New Hero [Server 1]

Brutal Axe

Brutal Axe was born in fire, rage, and a sick guitar lick. Despite appearances - and his brutal power in battle - Brutal Axe’s true passion in life is tea.

Brutal Axe is a Front-Line Damage Fury hero who will be the February sign-in hero for Server 1.

Skills

Slam Strike
Brutal Axe performs a huge overhead swing to deal damage and Stun his closest enemy. The target’s Threat is also maxed.

Relentless Warrior
Brutal Axe feeds on the savagery of combat, when allies or enemies die he will collect their Soul Shards to gain Attacks for the rest of the wave.

Brutal Axe is also able to cheat death in the face of his adversaries. When Brutal Axe would normally die, he instead removes all debuffs and becomes untargetable to regain his strength before returning to combat. During this state he regenerates a percentage of his max health overtime. He is able to Cheat Death a number of times per wave, regenerating health each time.

skill_cleave
Cleave
Basic attacks now deal extra damage to other nearby enemies. The primary target does not take this bonus damage.

skill_life_steal
Life Steal
Receives a percentage of damage done as healing.

Epic Gear

Mask of the Slayer
A dark helm wrought of the heaviest metal. Even the spikes have spikes!

Slam Strike now deals bonus damage and renders the enemy Defenseless. Brutal Axe also gains Haste and increased Attack Speed for the rest for the wave each time he cheats death.

Content Unlocks & Adjustments

Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).

Server 1

February Sign in Hero: Brutal Axe

Server 4

February Sign in Hero: Sizzle Phoenix

• Chapter 22: It’s All Blockish To Me
  • Max Team Level 145
  • New Rarity Red +1

Server 7

February Sign in Hero: Splash Phoenix

• Chapter 19: Darker Dungeons
  • Max Team Level 130
  • New Rarity Orange +7

Server 8

February Sign in Hero: The Birdbarian

• Chapter 16: Down in the Depths
  • Max Team Level 115
  • New Rarity Orange +4
  • New Hero: Serpent King will be in the elite campaign

Server 9

February Sign in Hero: Warp Mage

• Chapter 11: Chest of Wonders
  • Max Team Level 90
  • New Rarity Purple +4

We plan to release this update Thursday, January 31.

Can S4 get brutal axe as well this patch? :heart_eyes:

Yes, S4 would love brutal axe in this update :heart_eyes:

The torch burn vs this guy will be brutal.

I see what you did there.

I also see what per blue did here…
Broke their two old epics per month promise.

Not only were we advised that epic noob would be in the 3.2.A release, poor poor Wiz has been waiting for his epic mo for so so so so long.

Admittedly, it has been very funny watching you torment him :wink:

But in all seriousness, where are the old epics?

#justiceformo
#noobfor32A

#dontforgettheothers

#honestlyiwantedbirdandfox

Another cap raise for s9 already???
WWWWHHHYYYYYY. Playing every day and i still haven’t hit 85. In fact I don’t think a single person in my guild has yet.

Is there a specific time for this update?

Epic Noob would’ve been awesome :smirk:

It should take place in 50 minutes :wink:
6pm UTC+1 or 9pm UTC+1 (the second one hasn’t happened in a while)

Where are the old sign-in heroes going? @Polaris

Pity poor non epic heroes

We were informed that the old epics will be coming with the wave of new heroes next week.

Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests/Sign-In have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).

Wait.there already coming out with more new heros,besides brutal axe? Next week? Isnt that a little soon? @Oasis_Is_Finesse

They didn’t directly say, but I feel like it was implied. Twilight would probably be moving out of chests for someone new.

This update is now complete!

Server 8 surprise! This has been added to the patch notes.

Sorry I missed that originally.

We have to change the server 1 February Sign-in Hero. Please see this post for the details.