Update 3.2.C Patch Notes

Portal Quest 3.2.C!

This update has new heroes and Epic Gear for Elder Mohawk and Noob Hero!

Epic Gear

HOUSE_EPIC
Stonebreaker
Crafted by the greatest dwarven blacksmiths and imbued with arcane energy from the infamous wizard of house Tero, this mighty battleaxe is surely on every dwarf’s wizh list.

Come At Me! now heals Elder Mohawk. It also deals damage and Stuns nearby enemies. While his Threat is high, he also gains damage mitigation and generates extra energy per second.

NOOB_HERO_EPIC
Scared Sword
Swords reforged with gold are twice as strong as they were before. Also, twice as shiny!

Noob Hero now deals additional damage per attack to enemies while casting Did I Do That?. He also heals a portion of the damage from each attack. Any amount that is healed while at full health is stored and given out as a shield to himself and all allies once the skill ends.

Content Unlocks & Adjustments

Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).

Server 7:
New Hero: Twilight Archer will be in the Gold Chest.

Server 8:
Serpent King will be in the Gold Chest.

Server 9:
New Hero: Whirling Dagger will be in the Gold Chest.

This update is currently scheduled for Wednesday, February 6.

I suppose a certain…"dwarf’…will be removing that from their list.

Wait.
The epics this month are mo and noob?
Wow.
No one would have predicted that …

“Server 8:
New Hero: Serpent King3 will be in the Gold Chest”

This is not new. We already have him. Is this a mistake?
Maybe tempest?

Gah, we got off cadence when Serpent King was put into the campaign. Serpent King is correct for the hero change, just not new. Fixed!

When this wednesday, when??

Typically they put a warning out at 10:30 and bring the servers down at 11. Forewarning: The update shows up for download earlier in the morning so if you update before 11 you’ll be locked out until after they finish.

That’s CST for all the pesky non murricans

Like me

https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ is an excellent resource for time zone conversions!

Due to update 3.2.1 being ready to go, we’re going to incorporate this update into that update and get it done all at once. :tada: