Portal Quest 3.2!
Welcome to the 3.2 Portal Quest update! We have a new chapter, some hero balances and improvements, and many, many bug fixes.
Chapter 23: Troubling Translation
After stealing a book from the Oracle’s library, our heroes have all they need to continue their quest to save Ember! That is, they would, if Storm Wizard could hurry up and translate the thing! Will our heroes find their way through this lexical slough, or will they be lost in translation forever?
The answers will shock and amaze on the thrilling new installment of the Portal Quest saga!
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- Chapter 23: Troubling Translation
- Max Team Level 150
- New Rarity Red + 2
- Heroes give 2 essences when reaching Red +2
- One Red+2 and one Red
- Essence is the combination of a Hero’s Aspect, Role and new Rarity
- Essence of a Higher Rarity provides a bigger stat bonus
- Adept Tier Honor skill recipe requires 3 essences
- Only Red+2 Rarity or higher Essences can be placed in this tier
- 4th Epic Crystal
- New Hero: Knight Errant will be in the Gold Chest
- 3rd Epic Crystal
- New Hero: Wandering Sword will be in the Gold Chest
- Ancient Siren will replace Shield Maiden in the Royal Tournament Shop
- 2nd Epic Crystal
- New Hero: Owl Bear will be in the Gold Chest
Android Gets AdGem offer wall
The AdGem offer wall will be available to Android users using Android version 4.4 or higher
Similar to Fyber, AdGem rewards Diamonds for completing various offerings
- When items are purchased for Gold in the Merchant, Dragon Shop or Trade Ship they will be replaced with another item costing Diamonds
- A new Daily Quest “Fuel for the Fire” has been added
- To complete, you must “Use the Buy Stamina system to make 1 Stamina purchase”
- This quest rewards Team Level XP, Guild Influence and Gold
- Twin Trackers
- Stronger systematic solutions for Twin Tracker’s being untargetable during Cast Freeze
- Improvements to swapping between Twin Tracker twins
- Knight Errant
- Now Blesses himself and all allies healed with his Epic Skill for a short time.
- Swashbuckler and Whirling Dagger
- These heroes are moving from front line to back line! These two heroes have not been able to achieve the star status we would like in Portal Quest combat. One major reason for this is that you have to sacrifice a valuable Tank front line slot to use them. Well, no longer!! Keep an eye on these sneaky assassins as they stealth to your back line and commence to stabbing!!
- Important Note: If you have these heroes in your defensive lineups they will not automatically be moved to the back line. Make sure to remove them from your lineups before the update to avoid any issues.
- If you face a lineup with these heroes that has not been changed you will receive an “Invalid Combat” error. Don’t pay it much mind. The battle will proceed correctly.
- Spark Phoenix’s Blue skill now uses the aspect of the ally who is buffed
- Fixed a bug that showed the incorrect gold charge when crafting items after tapping “promote” on a hero
- Fixed a bug where Epic Gear Crystal was missing for the portrait borders in guild war
- Chat silences now correctly apply to portal lords chats as well
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash with tapping on “Edit Guild”
- Fixed a bug that caused guild listing for daily check-ins to reset daily.
- Fix issues with claiming Weekly Quest Rewards
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash
- Charm no longer breaks Noob Hero out of his White Skill
- Fixed a bug that caused Ancient Siren’s tentacle to not attack
- Fixed timing issues on Wandering Sword’s blue skill