Update 3.5.1 Patch Notes

Portal Quest 3.5.1!

Overview

Welcome to the 3.5.1 Portal Quest update! This update has a few important bug fixes, new content, and May Sign-In Heroes!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue that caused lag and prevented scrolling in Fortress
  • Fixed an issue with button placement during battle being too close to the app switching button on iPhone X
  • Fixed an issue that was causing a crash on the Hero Screen when sorting by Epic Gear

Hare Raiser

As the sun sets, a hush falls over the forest. Not even the crickets chirp. The silent killer is on the prowl, so don’t turn your back. Some bunny is watching you.

Hare Raiser is a Back-Line Damage Fury Hero who will be in Gold Chests on servers 1 & 4 on May 1.

Skills

Haremorrhage
Hare Raiser deals damage to all enemies and causes them to Bleed. Enemies take Bleed damage twice a second for the duration.

Tenacious
Resists being Stunned, Slowed, Immobilized, and being put to Sleep.

Drop Dead Cutie
Active: Hare Raiser Charms the closest enemy, causing them to take initial damage and Bleed damage twice a second for the duration.

Passive: Hare Raiser sinks its fangs into any Charmed enemies that get close. This consumes the Charm to deal damage and applies the same Bleed effect from the Active portion of this skill.

Cut Down
This Hero deals extra damage to targets based on how much Current Health they have.

Epic Gear

Uncanny Carrot
If you see this carrot dangling in front of you, beware! None who take a bite live to tell about it.

Hare Raiser increases its Attack stat for the rest of the wave each time it basic attacks an enemy affected by Bleed. The Charm from Drop Dead Cutie now deals bonus damage equal to a percentage of the target’s Current Health, while the Bite deals bonus damage equal to a percentage of the target’s Missing Health.

Content Unlocks & Adjustments

Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted). These changes will take place May 1.

Server 1

• May Sign-In Hero: Brutal Axe
  • New Hero: Hare Raiser will be in the Gold Chest

Server 4

• May Sign-In Hero: Brutal Axe
  • New Hero: Hare Raiser will be in the Gold Chest

Server 7

New Heroes!

Server 8

• Chapter 20: Air Ship It!
  • Max Team Level 135
  • Orange +8 Gear Rarity

New Heroes!

Server 9

New Heroes!

Server 10

• Chapter 10: Hollow Theories
  • Max Team level 80
  • Purple +3 Gear Rarity
  • Guild Level 4

New Heroes!

Server Update: 11:00 CT 4/30
Update 3.6-A Patch Notes

We will be doing this update on Tuesday, April 30.

Fixed an issue that caused lag and prevented scrolling in Fortress

This is an excellent patch. The new hero is neat, but I think this is the thing that everyone was looking forward to. PB delivers on the most requested change, I love it!

Another fury hero :joy:
Another fury hero :sob:
Another fury hero :woman_facepalming:t2:
Another fury hero :exploding_head:

:wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Yes, because a vampire bunny can’t be anything else!

Next month’s hero will have as his epic weapon The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

My finesse chests beg to differ :stuck_out_tongue:

Noob Hero will be in the Gold Chest*

Yes, that’s what it says. :crazy_face:

Lol

:rofl:

Sorry, my DH was showing…

Ummm shouldn’t we be getting Silver Saber on s4 instead of axe. You guys changed him to be a gold chest hero if my memory serves me correctly.

I bet it’s to avoid the usual complaining about the difficulty to max 2 heroes at once again :wink:

Tbh, I’d love to see Silver Saber too, but I can wait for another month :smirk:

Summary

1 month
1 month
1 month
Another month…

I expect to see Silver Saver next month, otherwise I might haunt you @Polaris

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

If we’re going to match supernatural creatures with a aspect id say that;
Ghosts are focus
Werewolves are fury
Vampires are finesse…soooo change this hero to finesse??

The new hero makes me nostalgic for the Bunnicula books I read as a child!

This update is now complete!