Portal Quest 3.5!
Welcome to the 3.5 Portal Quest update! We have a new chapter, new heroes on all the servers, and loads of bug fixes!
Chapter 26: Forest of Toxic Feeling
Our Heroes come across two paths diverged in a forest…and take the spooky looking one, of course! They find themselves in the woods that Willow Druid grew up in. Willow excitedly introduces the Heroes to her oldest friends, who kind of turn out to be jerks. Will Willow succumb to the taunts of her “friends” or will she finally be able to defend herself?
There are some who say that Crystal Cleric has not utilized all of her orb’s true powers. To these people, she offers a kind smile, and nothing more.
Crystal Cleric is a Back-Line Support Finesse Hero who will be in the Gold Chest on servers 1 and 4.
Crystal Cleric emits a Holy Nova that hits all units in combat. Allies get healed for a percentage of their Max Health while enemies take damage.
Gains Energy when killing an enemy.
Crystal Cleric targets the unit missing the most health in combat. If it’s an ally they get healed for a percentage of their Max Health, if it’s an enemy they are dealt damage. Crystal Cleric cannot target herself with this skill.
New Skill! Pacifist
Instead of dealing damage to enemies, this Hero’s basic attacks now target their ally missing the most health and heals them. If nobody needs healing, or this Hero is the last one standing for its team, it will basic attack enemies as normal.
All who are encompassed in this aura may breathe a little easier.
At the beginning of battle, Crystal Cleric emits an Aura of Protection for her entire team. This Aura prevents her entire team from being Cursed, Silenced, Charmed, or Possessed for a time. Additionally, Holy Nova’s heal is increased and it deals extra damage to enemies.
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- Chapter 26: Forest of Toxic Feeling
- Max Team Level 165
- Red +5 Gear Rarity
- Promoting to this rarity will grant 1 bonus Hero Essence at Red Rarity
- Honor Class recipes at this Tier will require 3 Hero Essences to complete
- Hero Essences must be of at least Red +5 rarity to be used for this Tier
- New difficulty in Honor Trials
New Hero: Crystal Cleric will be in the Gold Chest
- Chapter 25: Sparkle Sunshine Panic!
- Max Team Level 160
- Red +4 Gear Rarity
New Hero: Crystal Cleric will be in the Gold Chest
New Hero: Jelly Cube will be in the Gold Chest
New Hero:Ancient Siren will be in the Gold Chest
New Hero: Owl Bear will be in the Gold Chest
Support Essence Stats Reworked
We are removing a large amount of the starting energy granted from Support Essences and shifting that into bonus % Aspect Damage. We agree that Support Essences were getting out of control and this change should bring them in line so that they still feel impactful but not overbearing.
The new scaling up to Red + 5 will be as follows:
- Now grants 0.25 starting energy
- Red +1
- Now grants 0.5 starting energy
- Red +2
- Now grants 0.75 starting energy
- Red +3
- Now grants 1 starting energy and .05% Bonus Aspect Damage
- Red + 4
- Now grants 1 starting energy and .1% Bonus Aspect Damage
- Red + 5
- Now grants 1 starting energy and .15% Bonus Aspect Damage
- You can now tap and hold on the XP button to make leveling Hero Essences easier
- Added Cosmetic Collection rewards as a means to get Hero shards in the Hero How-To-Get section
- Added Classic Skins for all heroes
- We heard feedback from players that they wanted a version of the default hero skins with stats. We’ve added Classic Skins for every hero in the game to the Cosmetic Chests. These skins give the same base % Aspect Damage Bonus that Hollow skins grant.
- Added a new daily quest to “Donate to the Guild Shop”
- New Daily Quest to earn 3000 Guild Scrip from donations to the Guild Shop.
- 200 Guild Scrip
- Hero XP based on TL
- 200 Guild Influence
- Old Hero Essences that can be leveled up will be shown when filling Honor Tier recipes if no applicable Heroes are available for leveling
- Improved the functionality of the Equip Items button
- Added Team Level trophies for the previous Team Level Cap increases from 145-160
- Skin bonuses now update in the UI when Collections and Sets are completed
- Cosmetic Sets can now be filtered by type
- VIP 8 now removes cooldowns from Tower and Trials
- Added individual Hero power to chat UI tooltip
- Improved visibility for Guild Member participation in Guild Contests
- For 24 Hours after a Guild Contest ends the points gained by Guild members will be viewable from the Guild Screen
- Projectiles now resolve better when they don’t hit their intended target
- A Cosmetics How To Play has been added to the Cosmetics Menu
- Stars have been added to Cosmetic Items to display their rarity
- Common: 1 small star
- Uncommon: 2 small stars
- Rare: 3 small stars
- S: 1 large star
- Cosmetic Items that do not have stars do not drop from Style Chests
- Fixed a bug that caused Fortress to crash
- Fixed a display issue in Fortress on some Android devices
- Fixed some issues with red dots on Trials and Cosmetics
- Fixed an issue with Shining Guardian disappearing or dying when combat ends with a retreat
- Fixed an issue that caused slows to not stack correctly
- Fixed some interactions with Noob Hero’s Skill 1 and Blinds
- Fixed an issue that prevented Salty Merc from casting her Skill 2 when against another Salty Merc
- Fixed an issue where Old Alchemist’s Time Warp Tonic could miss an allied Dragoon if he was using his Grand Challenge
- Old Alchemist no longer damages his own team with Time Warp Tonic when buffed from Scion of Chaos
- Shining Guardian can no longer explore the dungeon alone
- Furmiliar’s Skill 1/Epic now trigger with Wandering Sword’s skill 2 Bless
- Fixed a crash on war ranking screen
- Fixed and issue where chat preview settings were reverting
- Fixed some issues with invalid loot
- Fixed a UI issue with lineup power in War
- Fixed an issue where Twin Trackers could be slowed while Blessed
- Fixed an issue causing several projectiles to fire from the feet of the Hero
- Fixed a VFX issue between Jelly Cube and Wander Woman
- Fixed an interaction between Furmiliar’s Skill 1 and the Twin Trackers
- Lion Knight can now prevent Shining Guardian’s skills
- Fixed a VFX issue with Brutal Axe’s skill 2
- Fixed an issue with Totem Prince’s Epic not dealing full damage
- Fixed a bug allowing players to use the same Heroes in Fortress repeatedly
- Silver Saber’s Epic energy gain now works on units with the Resurrect shared skill
- Fixed an issue with War Defense rewards
- Fixed UI issues with Guild Screen filter dropdown
- Fixed UI issues where Epic Skills could display negative stat values
- Fixed an issue causing consumables to not show up in the Campaign
- Fixed the VFX for Attack Spiritmancer orbs
- Fixed issues with duplicate Contest Rewards
- Fixed a UI issue causing incorrect amounts of Gold to be shown as a reward for completing a Fortress fight
- Fixed an issue with Guild Icons
- Returned energy bars to the Fortress.