Update 3.6 Patch Notes

Do android devices go back on auto update

@Hits06 you should never have auto update on. The time from the update being loaded and it being available always has a lag

Ok @Cosmic_Ostrich then how will I know when update due

@Hits06 auto update only stops your device from updating without you giving permission. You will still be notified when you open the game that there is an update available. Then you go to your play store, go to updates, select PQ and update.

We haven’t released on Android yet, and won’t do that until tomorrow. In general, it’s good to have auto update turned off for this game, just in case.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I call that a job creation for the person they need to employ to unravel this mystery…

This is not the only place where we’re making the announcement. We’ve notified the guild leader discord chat and asked them to spread the word on their channels, and we will be sending out a mailbox message to all players letting them know about the update delay.

You better send instructions to people to tell them how they can turn off auto update.

I am sure majority of users are clueless on how to do it.

@Zhipzap
Thank you for the laugh!!! That was an amazing line :):joy:

It’s different for every devices. My best advice is to google it for your device.

For Google play its in the settings. Turn off auto completely even if it says Wi-Fi only

It may or may Not take a few tries for Google to keep your settings

There’s a way to do it for each individual app also. That setting can be in a different place depending on the device.

Thank you. I wasn’t aware you could do it that way.

Obviously you are posting things that are off topic to this post.
It is about the update to the game.
If you have an issue with a moderator or one of perblues staff there are other means of communication

Anyone here can flag a post for any reason. Enough flags get the post hidden.