Update 3.6 Patch Notes

Assuming it is Apple that is at fault. Could very easily be that the Apple found a problem with the release.

Reading all the user comments in the reviews section, Apple may have decided to do a more detailed testing rather then just regression testing.

Note, I do not know what the issue is but am just thinking out aloud

Doesnt have anything to do with Apple losing supreme court decision few days ago, on holding a monopoly on the app marketplace :thinking:

It could be any of a hundred reasons

Don’t see why the supreme android users have to suffer *le sigh.

Just ditch the apple users
Make a version only for android users
Problem fixed

Android for the win

3 Likes

That would be awesome. Not likely to happen as pb would lose a lot of players.

Would be better if PerBlue server could be designed to cope with 2 different versions of software.

So Android would get new release and Apple users would carry on that current release

Giving a head start with new content and on hitting the new cap to half the players while leaving the others at the old one would cause riots in the streets

1 Like

Maybe Apple would get their act together then

Or PerBlue would take into account the additional delay that Apple takes and they issue the release to Apple two days before the official release date.

@Satinderk except Apple usually only takes about an hour, not days. :frowning:

I am not 100% sure, its an Apple delay. Could be someone using that as an excuse. There isn’t any evidence either way.

It might be Apple then again it might not be.

This will be a completely crappy contest if this update doesn’t come through. I would much rather be farming for new gear for my newly-promoted heroes than farming old gear for no apparent reason.

Maybe if the update isn’t released they can tell us which items we need to farm like crazy from the current stuff. :joy: So while frustrating, we would know what to work on. :heart:

The contest lasts till monday day time right??
Weekend patch can be done

I want my new heroes. Gold chests lined up and I’m getting withdrawal symptoms

We’re still on hold with Apple, but we’re going to do a server update at 11 AM CT with the new content:

Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).

Server 4

• Chapter 26: Forest of Toxic Feeling
  • Max Team Level 165
  • Red +5 Gear Rarity

Existing Heroes:

• Spark Phoenix and Spell Binder will replace Totem Prince and Noob Hero in the Arena Shop
  • Splash Phoenix and The Birdbarian will replace Oasis Guardian and Void Caster in the Crusade Shop
  • Shield Maiden and Satyr Fox will replace Highwayman and Light Warden in the Fortress Shop
  • Steam Stroller and Wandering Sword will replace Twin Trackers and Wander Woman in the Guild War Shop
  • Knight Errant and Ancient Siren will replace Sizzle Phoenix and Serpent King in the Royal Tournament Shop

Server 7

Existing Heroes:

• Spark Phoenix and Spell Binder will replace Elder Mohawk and Salty Merc in the Arena Shop.
  • Splash Phoenix and The Birdbarian will replace Stone Guard and Shield Maiden in the Crusade Shop
  • Noob Hero and Satyr Fox will replace The Grizz and Oasis Guardian in the Fortress Shop
  • Twilight Archer and Wandering Sword will replace Owl Bear and Serpent King in the Guild War Shop
  • Knight Errant and Ancient Siren will replace Forgotten Champion and Brass Monk in the Royal Tournament Shop.

Server 8

New Heroes:

Existing Heroes:

• Tempest and Void Caster will replace Willow Druid and Ginger Beard in the Arena Shop
  • Elder Mohawk and Totem Prince will replace Forest Hermit and Whirling Dagger in the Crusade Shop
  • Noob Hero and Loyal Squire will replace Rogue Bowman and Scarred Brawler in the Fortress Shop
  • Owl Bear and Serpent King will replace Feral Brute and Ice Berg in the Guild War Shop
  • Dragoon and Lion Knight will replace The Birdbarian and The Grizz in the Royal Tournament Shop

Server 9

• Chapter 16: Down in the Depths
  • Max Team Level 115
  • Orange +4 Gear Rarity

New Heroes:

Existing Heroes:

• Oasis Guardian and Swashbuckler will replace Howling Claw and Spell Binder in the Arena Shop
  • Scarred Brawler and Grizzled Hunter will replace Mystic Punk and Wander Woman in the Crusade Shop
  • Totem Prince and Hex Witch will replace Light Warden and Whirling Dagger in the Fortress Shop
  • Ice Berg and Warp Mage will replace Rogue Bowman and Loyal Squire in the Guild War Shop
  • Twin Trackers and Noob Hero will replace Princess Portal and Salty Merc in the Royal Tournament Shop.

Server 10

New Hero: Whirling Dagger will be in the Gold Chest

Existing Heroes:

• Feral Brute and Mass Destruction will replace Cogmaster and Forest Hermit in the Arena Shop
  • Storm Wizard and Nightstalker will replace Hex Witch and Willow Druid in the Crusade Shop
  • Elder Mohawk and Ginger Beard will replace Mystic Punk and War Blade in the Fortress Shop
  • Skull Buster and Void Mage will replace Swashbuckler and Princess Portal in the Guild War Shop
  • Stone Guard and Satyr Fox will replace Highwayman and Grizzled Hunter in the Royal Tournament Shop.
4 Likes

We submitted the build on Friday for a release on Wednesday. It was approved on Sunday, so we were ready to go. We released it on Wednesday, and it hasn’t shown up in the stores. We’ve been on the phone and in communication with Apple support and engineers since yesterday and they’re working to track down why our app isn’t showing up correct.

I don’t appreciate being called a liar.

13 Likes

No idea why people are so angsty about it
We lose nothing by waiting.

Patience is a virtue not many posess

5 Likes

Waiting for server 11