Portal Quest 3.8.2!
Portal Quest 3.8.2 is a small update. We’ve made some more adjustments to the new Guild War system on Server 4 and fixed a problem with Prize Fighter.
Guild War Improvements (Server 4 only)
Guild War now looks at the Mage Towers in pairs of two for each Guild at the start of War and will adjust the point values to create a less lopsided War. Here is how it works:
- If neither Guild has the Mage Tower, then no adjustment is needed.
- If one Guild has a Mage Tower and the other Guild doesn’t, then that Mage Tower is now worth 0 points when defeated.
- The Line-ups inside the Mage Tower Still count towards the First Tiebreaker
- If both Guilds have the Mage Tower, no adjustments are needed.
- Note: These changes will go into effect for Wars that start on 6/27*
On Spar days, all Towers and the Keep will now only cost 1 Attack Credit to attack.
Fixed a problem with Prize Fighter that was causing a crash in War which will now enable him to be used for War attacks.