Portal Quest 4.5!
Welcome to the 4.5 Portal Quest update! This update features our community named Hero, new Rarity, and some awesome bug fixes/improvements!
Chapter 41: Portal Problems
As Our Heroes make their way back through Calamity Cay, Gate Keeper warns them that the corrupt portals could be linked to the creation of the Hollows. They now must seek out the all-knowing Sage of Wisdom if they hope to save Ember. Will they survive? Eh, it’s about a 70% chance.
New Hero - Automa-Tom
Automa-Tom loves visiting new planets and searching for intelligent life forms. But since arriving on Ember, it thinks its life scanner must be malfunctioning. It hasn’t found a single intelligent species so far.
Automa-Tom is a Front-Line Tank Fury Hero who will be in Gold Chests on Server 1
Automa-Tom shields itself for a percent of its Missing Health for a duration. Any shield left over when its duration expires is converted into Health.
Resists being Stunned, Slowed, Immobilized, and being put to Sleep.
Automa-Tom studies the two closest enemies for vulnerabilities, dealing damage to them. Once studied Automa-Tom reveals enemy weaknesses to its team for a time:
- Enemies with Magic Resistance are marked Physical Weak.
- Enemies with Physical Resistance are marked Magic Weak.
- Enemies with Total Resistance are marked Defenseless.
Resists being Silenced, Fatigued, Charmed,Possessed, and Cursed.
No matter which planet Automa-Tom goes to, it always carries this stuffed alien to remind it of its home, Bluper.
When Automa-Tom dies it explodes in a blaze of glory, dealing damage to all enemies and Silencing them for a time. The explosion also breaks enemy shields on impact.
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- Chapter 41: Portal Problems
- Max Team Level 240
- Gold +5 Gear Rarity
- New Hero: Automa-Tom will only be available in Gold Chests
- Chapter 36: Braving The Elements
- Max Team Level 215
- Gold +0 Gear Rarity
Gold Cosmetic Rotations
New Gold Cosmetics being added to Style Chests:
- Golden Sizzle Phoenix
- Golden Knight Errant
- Golden Storm Wizard
- Golden Queen Bruja
- Golden Whirling Dagger
- Chat Stamps
- Gold Paper Stamp
- Gold Pirate Hat Stamp
- Gold Sweat Drops Stamp
- Gold Threat Stamp
- Gold Like Stamp
Gold Cosmetics being removed from the Style Chests:
- Golden Ancient Siren
- Golden Flint Lock
- Golden Dragoon
- Golden Twilight Archer
- Golden Old Alchemist
- Chat Stamps
- Gold Hedgehog Stamp
- Gold Milkshake Stamp
- Gold Pie Stamp
- Gold Spaget Stamp
- Gold Baseball Stamp
This is the last update where these Gold Cosmetics will be available in the Style Chests:
- Golden Loyal Squire
- Golden Hex Witch
- Golden Sprout Phoenix
- Golden Scion of Chaos
- Golden Grizzled Hunter
- Chat Stamps
- Gold Ban Hammer Stamp
- Gold Ninja Stamp
- Gold Sushi Stamp
- Gold Syrup Stamp
- Gold Camera Stamp
- Increased the amount of resources given by Embershards to accounts below Team Level 50.
- This will fix the deficit created when we updated daily quests to give out Embershard Fragments with the previous release.
- Embershards can now be claimed in Portal Lords Rewards.
- This is the next step in our continued effort to update the availability of key resources throughout the game. Keep an eye out during the next Portal Lords even to claim these awesome rewards.
- Redesigned the Gold +3 rarity border to not be blocked by stars in the hero portrait.
- Added new Sets and Collections
- Added older Portal Lord exclusive cosmetics to Style Chests
- In this release we’ve made an effort to improve many aspects of our War system’s stability. These improvements should help mitigate some of our most commonly reported issues with War.
- Fixed a bug causing some guilds to receive “Error Starting War” message.
- Fixed an issue causing War Rankings to at times be inconsistent.
- Daily Guild War Rank Rewards will be determined by Tier first, then by Crowns.
- Fixed an issue causing some Guilds’ Win / Loss records and Tiers to not be reset when a war season ends.
- We fixed an issue that was causing Gold gear to be Auto Crafted for cheaper than intended.
- Fixed an “Invalid Loot” error caused by Dungeon Raiding.
- Fixed a crash on devices whose preferred language is not english during server downtime.
- Fixed a bug causing players to get stuck in a loop moving between two rooms in the dungeon.
- Fixed several of the more commonly reported crashes/freezes
- Added sound effects for Bull Dozer and Tinker Tot victory animations.
- Fixed a typo in Campaign level 38-8.