Portal Quest 4.6-A!
Welcome to the 4.6-A Portal Quest update! This update features new heroes and a new chapter for Server 11!
New Hero - Faceless One!
Faceless One loves granting wishes so much that sometimes he’ll give you an extra one. While many may think of this as a nice gesture, the rules change after a person’s third wish. And jinn’s choice has never fared well for anyone.
Faceless One is a Back-Line Support Fury Hero who will be in Gold Chests on Server 1
Faceless One Channels ancient magic against random enemies. Each time an enemy is hit they take damage and have a random debuff applied to them.
Possible debuffs to be added: Blind, Charm, Curse, Defenseless, Fatigue, Silence, Slow, Stun.
This Hero gains Energy and Health whenever the enemy with the most Threat dies.
Faceless One grants 3 wishes to allies:
- The ally with the most Attack has their Attack increased.
- The ally missing the most Health heals for a percent of their Max Health twice a second for a duration.
- The ally with the most Energy is granted Energy.
Resists being Silenced, Fatigued, Charmed, Possessed, and Cursed.
This lamp has held many things over the years: wishes, gravy, tea, a Phoenix egg, a tiny succulent named Susan.
Each instance of damage from Unchained Magic deals additional damage. Enemies hit now have additional random debuffs applied to them instead of just 1.
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Any Heroes that move out of Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign.
- New Hero: Faceless One will only be available in Gold Chests
- New Hero: Mischievous Muse will only be available in Gold Chests
- Chapter 26: Forest of Toxic Feelings
- Max Team Level 165
- Red +5 Gear Rarity
- New Hero: Hare Raiser will only be available in Gold Chests
This update will automatically roll over at 5AM on Wednesday, August 5.