Portal Quest 4.6!
Welcome to the 4.6 Portal Quest update! This update features a cool new addition to Sets and Collections, a new chapter and a new Rarity!
Chapter 42: Out Of Mind
Welcome to the Mindless Forest! It’s best to keep your wits about you. Most people who enter are able to find their way out again, but discover themselves a bit…changed. A little mindless, if you will.
Will Our Heroes survive? Find out in this exciting chapter of Portal Quest!
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
- Chapter 42: Out of Mind
- Max Team Level 245
- Gold +6 Gear Rarity
- Chapter 37: Where The Side Quest Ends
- Max Team Level 220
- Gold +1 Gear Rarity
Gold Cosmetic Rotations
New Gold Cosmetics being added to Style Chests:
- Green Bandit Golden
- Drama Llama Golden
- Salty Merc Golden
- Exiled Empress Golden
- Hare Raiser Golden
- Gold Bear
- Gold Dab
- Gold Bull
- Gold Stamina
- Gold Tornado
Gold Cosmetics being removed from the Style Chests:
- Loyal Squire Golden
- Hex Witch Golden
- Sprout Phoenix Golden
- Scion of Chaos Golden
- Grizzled Hunter Golden
- Gold Ban Hammer
- Gold Ninja
- Gold Sushi
- Gold Syrup
- Golden Camera
This is the last update where these Gold Cosmetics will be available in the Style Chests:
- Silver Saber Golden
- Prize Fighter Golden
- Howling Claw Golden
- Warp Mage Golden
- Wander Woman Golden
- Golden Leaf
- Golden Diamond
- Golden Parrot
- Golden Starry Celebration
- Golden This
New! Hero Stamps
An entire line of new Stamps is being introduced with update 4.6! Now you can collect Stamps of all of your favorite Heroes in Regular, Hollow and Golden variations. Complete full sets to earn extra rewards, and climb the Hero Stamps rankings with the biggest collection! Plus you can
spam responsibly enhance chat with your new Stamps, so what’s not to like?
Stamps are acquired by opening the new Hero Stamp Chest. You’ll be able to earn Hero Stamp Chests in all of the expected ways - as Contest prizes, purchasing special deals, or through various giveaways and events. Note: Regular or Guaranteed Style Chests do not drop Hero Chat Stamps.
Each individual Chest will drop 5 Hero Stamps, ranging from Regular, Hollow and Golden rarity. Duplicate Stamps will award Honor Tokens. Every available Hero on your server will have all 3 variations available right away, and as new Heroes are released those Hero stamps will be automatically included to the Hero Stamp Chest drops.
Complete Stamp Sets to earn extra rewards! These Sets behave similarly to existing Cosmetic Sets, and can all be viewed in the Cosmetic feature screens. Hero Stamp Sets and Collections don’t grant any in-game stat bonuses but do grant Hero Essence chests as rewards upon completion.
Compete with other Players to have the biggest Hero Stamp collection on the server! A new Ranking category has been added that will rank your collection against all other players on the server. Hero Stamp Sets and Collections also add points to your overall Cosmetic Points.
- We’ve doubled the amount of Embershards available from Daily Sign-in Rewards. This change officially starts with the August rotation but will be applied retroactively to unclaimed rewards starting on Thursday July 30 after the 4.6 update is complete.
- We’ve taken some steps to increase server performance. Specifically around Guild Contests, starting War and other high-activity times.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes white skills would not consume energy in War battles.
- Fixed a bug in loading assets that could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue causing Aquamancer’s VFX to remain present after the end of a wave.
- The Gold +6 rarity border’s top gem is blocked by the epic gear icon. We’ll be able to fix that for the next release.
This update is scheduled for Thursday, July 30 at 11:15 AM CT.