Update 4.6 Patch Notes

Portal Quest 4.6!

Overview

Welcome to the 4.6 Portal Quest update! This update features a cool new addition to Sets and Collections, a new chapter and a new Rarity!

Chapter 42: Out Of Mind

Welcome to the Mindless Forest! It’s best to keep your wits about you. Most people who enter are able to find their way out again, but discover themselves a bit…changed. A little mindless, if you will.

Will Our Heroes survive? Find out in this exciting chapter of Portal Quest!

Content Unlocks & Adjustments

Server 1

• Chapter 42: Out of Mind
  • Max Team Level 245
  • Gold +6 Gear Rarity

Server 8

• Chapter 37: Where The Side Quest Ends
  • Max Team Level 220
  • Gold +1 Gear Rarity

Gold Cosmetic Rotations

New Gold Cosmetics being added to Style Chests:

• Skins
    • Green Bandit Golden
    • Drama Llama Golden
    • Salty Merc Golden
    • Exiled Empress Golden
    • Hare Raiser Golden
  • Chat Stamps
    • Gold Bear
    • Gold Dab
    • Gold Bull
    • Gold Stamina
    • Gold Tornado

Gold Cosmetics being removed from the Style Chests:

• Skins
    • Loyal Squire Golden
    • Hex Witch Golden
    • Sprout Phoenix Golden
    • Scion of Chaos Golden
    • Grizzled Hunter Golden
  • Chat Stamps
    • Gold Ban Hammer
    • Gold Ninja
    • Gold Sushi
    • Gold Syrup
    • Golden Camera

This is the last update where these Gold Cosmetics will be available in the Style Chests:

• Skins
    • Silver Saber Golden
    • Prize Fighter Golden
    • Howling Claw Golden
    • Warp Mage Golden
    • Wander Woman Golden
  • Chat Stamps
    • Golden Leaf
    • Golden Diamond
    • Golden Parrot
    • Golden Starry Celebration
    • Golden This

New! Hero Stamps

An entire line of new Stamps is being introduced with update 4.6! Now you can collect Stamps of all of your favorite Heroes in Regular, Hollow and Golden variations. Complete full sets to earn extra rewards, and climb the Hero Stamps rankings with the biggest collection! Plus you can spam responsibly enhance chat with your new Stamps, so what’s not to like?

Stamps are acquired by opening the new Hero Stamp Chest. You’ll be able to earn Hero Stamp Chests in all of the expected ways - as Contest prizes, purchasing special deals, or through various giveaways and events. Note: Regular or Guaranteed Style Chests do not drop Hero Chat Stamps.

Each individual Chest will drop 5 Hero Stamps, ranging from Regular, Hollow and Golden rarity. Duplicate Stamps will award Honor Tokens. Every available Hero on your server will have all 3 variations available right away, and as new Heroes are released those Hero stamps will be automatically included to the Hero Stamp Chest drops.

Complete Stamp Sets to earn extra rewards! These Sets behave similarly to existing Cosmetic Sets, and can all be viewed in the Cosmetic feature screens. Hero Stamp Sets and Collections don’t grant any in-game stat bonuses but do grant Hero Essence chests as rewards upon completion.

Compete with other Players to have the biggest Hero Stamp collection on the server! A new Ranking category has been added that will rank your collection against all other players on the server. Hero Stamp Sets and Collections also add points to your overall Cosmetic Points.

Improvements

• We’ve doubled the amount of Embershards available from Daily Sign-in Rewards. This change officially starts with the August rotation but will be applied retroactively to unclaimed rewards starting on Thursday July 30 after the 4.6 update is complete.
  • We’ve taken some steps to increase server performance. Specifically around Guild Contests, starting War and other high-activity times.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where sometimes white skills would not consume energy in War battles.
  • Fixed a bug in loading assets that could cause a crash.
  • Fixed an issue causing Aquamancer’s VFX to remain present after the end of a wave.

Known Issue:

• The Gold +6 rarity border’s top gem is blocked by the epic gear icon. We’ll be able to fix that for the next release.

This update is scheduled for Thursday, July 30 at 11:15 AM CT.

2 Likes

Wow, we’ve been on version 4 for so long that we’re already at 56. I knew it felt like there was a cap raise and hero every other day.

Also, check-in embershards and change Tower drops from raw numbers to embershards please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Known issue:

People have more than one account.
This should be fixed in a future update.
#AltAmnesty

Also… Seriously?
All your players cap raising at once??

#NoOneCaresAboutS11

1 Like

:woozy_face:

Also…

So I assume we will get a guaranteed stamp chest too then :joy:

I agree. My s11 account is level 1 and vip 0. Yes, I have an s11 account. Poor me

I’m thinking that maybe the Epic Gear icon will be replaced with an orange gem idk what it’ll look like tho I’m excited either way

Silly you.

Fixed it for you

Thanks so much

1 Like

It’d be nice if there was actually something interesting in one of these updates rather than the dread of having to mindlessly click buttons to upgrade all my heroes to which I should write a really long run on sentence that captures the emotional toll this takes on the entire community and causes several people to stop reading in the same fashion people give up during cap raises.

5 Likes

Like an alt Amnesty

2 Likes

Ooorrrr merge s1 and s8 and give s8 a huge stamina and resource package, then do an alt amnesty!

I’m sure the ‘Angry S10 Leader’ won’t be too angry

That’s fine by me.

One account instead of two :wink:

1 Like

PB would lose a lot of ppl if s8 and s1 merged anytime soon. I know your joking and trying to piss a player off but really, not funny.

Maybe s11 will join s1…that would a system shock.

1 Like

I know you are joking but that really isn’t funny. A merge between s1 and s11 would ruin the game and screw over an entire server

The update is complete - thanks for being patient!

3 Likes