Update 5.1-B Patch Notes

Portal Quest 5.1-B!

Overview

Welcome to the 5.1-B Portal Quest update! This update unlocks another Hero for Ascension on Server 1, new Heroes for Servers 8 and 11, as well as a new rarity and max level for Server 11!

Content Unlocks & Adjustments

Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).

Server 1

Ascension unlocked for:

• Noob Hero

Server 8

• New Hero: Sprout will only be available in the Gold Chests

Server 11

• New Hero: Nitropod will only be available in the Gold Chests
  • Max Level 225
  • Gold +2 Rarity
  • Chapter 38: A Storm (Wizard) is Coming

Improvements

• From now on, Wild Wild Essences will replace Gold Chests in the Tree of Devotion rewards.

This update will automatically roll over at 5AM on Wednesday, April 14th.

1 Like

Ooh!
A non original hero?
And a front line hero, so I can’t post a full ascension lineup in chat for bragging rights?

Did we miss an update??

But seriously, anything to increase the viability of noob in war hits is always appreciated.
Now I just have to find the time to click buttons when quad trials is on.

#BringBackQuadWeekends

2 Likes

The wait for tabbigail continues

1 Like

28a602d4a28e7392492b24e29f79b4ef

1 Like

Thanks for replacing the gold chests with wild wild essences.

There are honestly only two main things I’d love to see right now that would sync with the current evolution of the game.

1. the raid all open trials button i mentioned in another thread.
  2. and a predictable sort order for essences when in the selection window to put them on a hero. Right now it can be very annoying to scroll through dozens of wild wild that I’m saving for types I’ve run out of. I’d personally love to see a sort order like the following: specific aspect and type; aspect wild; type wild; wild wild. That way i can instantly know i have the specific one available and don’t have to go searching.
2 Likes

So why is the premium pass not updated on server 11?

Screenshot from server 11

Screenshot from server 1

Maybe because s11 isn’t behind yet?

I don’t know what you mean by “behind” but server 11 is ten toons behind right now.

It’s probably on server eight too, I do t okay there anymore.

Doesn’t mean S11 can’t have nice stuff as well!

You’ll get it when you need it.

When server one was the level you’re at now, the premium pass looked like the one you have now.

Well obviously they can size down the rewards.

I mean s11 isn’t short essence

S11 can have proportionate nice stuff🤣

We have entered tantalizing twelve territory

Very true, however I don’t think server 11 is getting the love and support it needs. Server 1: Level 285 Gold + 14 Server 8: Level 265 Gold + 10. Its not fair to us on server 11. We need more honestly. Think about it like @WaitAnotherWadda said were about 10 toons behind at the moment.

1 Like

Orrrrrr… I could just move on.
As I don’t have an s11 account

Uhm, says you…

S11 doesn’t have ascension so far and isn’t exactly close to it so why should we have the same premium pass as s1 and s8. It wouldn’t exactly be fair to those servers if we get stuff early. Especially since we aren’t dramatically lacking resources…yet :eyes:

2 Likes

alrighty, take care hun.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy