Update 5.1-C Patch Notes

Portal Quest 5.1-C!

Overview

Welcome to the 5.1-C Portal Quest update! This is a small update which unlocks another Hero for ascension on Server 1.

Content Unlocks & Adjustments

Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).

Server 1

Ascension unlocked for:

• Feral Brute

This update will automatically roll over at 5AM on Wednesday, April 21st.

1 Like

So why are we skipping updates on 11 when they’re behind by about 11 toons, that’s the best way to handle a server being behind…

It feels like one out of two updates only gives server one good stuff, then you give one and eight an improved premium pass. Talk about leaving a server in the f$#!ing dust.

The endless hunt for Tabbi

Cap raises in S11 are every 3 weeks - that’s one week more frequently than in S8 and caps are on hold for the time being in S1

S11 is much younger so it follows it has less toons. You really don’t want to get a bulk package to eat up resources. Enjoy the madness before it gets too insane (however Tabbigail will be a welcome addition)

1 Like

I know. What’s the point in having a cap raise every 3 weeks if they aren’t gonna use that time wisely to catch up? I’d rather have the cap raise every week nonsense

At least give us a new toon.

This is the last straw, still favoring one and eight. What about the other server?

1 Like

There’s another server?

Fake news.

See? @WaitAnotherWadda

S11 should be priority, add in Tabbi :expressionless:

cue mic drop

1 Like

catches mic

Would love to see the actual data for

1. Player activity
  2. Player spend

In each server.

Trust me, it would be clear why nobody (at per blue at least!) cares about server 11…

Drops mic

1 Like

catches mic I would love to see you judge a server you actually play. Trust me, it’s idiotic why nobody (at Per Blue at least!) Cares about server eleven, looking at their chat logs compared to the other two servers. drops mic

catches mic s11 global chat does need attention actually Samm drops mic

catches mic Please use the block and report feature in the game to alert us of things that need attention in chat. :smile: drops mic

1 Like

catches mic

Clearly this method of communication was effective…

Drops mic

1 Like

catches mic

PQ is sounding its final death knoll… same players in multiple guilds on multiple servers, acting as life support…

Crushes mic in trash compactor

Feeling a bit squashed, looks to the left

Oh, hey Mic. Welcome home.

Feeling squashed after building however many accounts you said after ascension hit?

Accounts? Me?! Haha
No one has as many as you Wadda.
I’m proud to have been in a 1 to 1 relationship with PQ. Not 1 to many, like some.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy