Update 5.12 Patch Notes

Portal Quest 5.12!

Overview

Welcome to the 5.12 Portal Quest update! In this update, we’ve given everyone a way to get more in the Elite Campaign and have some new Cosmetics.

Cosmetics

New Gold Stamps

• Golden TLDR
  • Golden Flying Cupid
  • Golden Winking Cupid

New Diamond Skins

• Diamond Brass Monk
  • Diamond Forgotten Champion
  • Diamond Tempest

Content Unlocks and Adjustments

This change will rollover automatically at 5 AM CST on Wednesday, February 16th.

Green Bandit is ready for Ascension!

Improvements

Elite Campaign Changes

Beginning in 5.12, each Elite Campaign node will now have 10 Raid chances, instead of 3. You don’t need to do anything to unlock these. Also, those Cosmetic Bonuses can get you even more, so it’s not capped at 10.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Wednesday, February 16th.

3 Likes

Oooooh…
This is several patch notes in a row that are Mici approved.

Mayyyyyybe when I’ve caught them all in PLA :wink:
Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Nice update.

1 Like

Has this update happened or is it delayed?

The content rollover (new Ascension Hero) happened at 5 AM CST today, February 16th. Once we get the go-ahead from the devs, we’ll make an announcement about server downtime for the 5.12 update. I have jinxed things in the past this way, so hopefully by saying that we’ll still do the update today :sweat_smile:

Now that this update makes Ascension a lot easier and we now have 55 toons ascended when are we going to ger the 3rd Ascension level

I don’t have an answer to that, I’m sorry. “When the data says the server is ready” is all I can say at this time.

In the words of that most wise of sages…

Mr Bull:

“It will take as long as it takes”

Certainly more succinct than

Also…
55 toons are now ascended?!

jeezus-botchamania

Yep. 44% . Time for upgrade

The update is complete!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy