Portal Quest 5.2!
Welcome to the 5.2 Portal Quest update! This update unlocks another Hero for Ascension on Server 1, new heroes for Servers 8 and 11, bug fixes and more!
New gold skins will be available in Style Chests and Guaranteed Gold Style Chests.
- Added Golden Gate Keeper Skin
- Added Golden Beeatrice Skin
- Added Golden Faceless One Skin
Content Unlocks & Adjustments
Note: Heroes and Epic Gear will not appear in Shops until they refresh. Any Heroes that move out of the Shops/Chests have been placed in the Elite Campaign (unless otherwise noted).
- Ascension unlocked for Shield Maiden!
- New Hero: Hollow King will only be available in the Gold Chests
- New Hero: Gate Keeper will only be available in the Gold Chests
- Shop Hero selection cooldown has been reduced to 2 weeks, from 4 weeks.
- Starting in 5.2, players will be able to choose whichever released Hero they would like for the Hero selections in the Shops.
- Added a x10 Skill Point consumable to save time when leveling up skills.
- We’ve increased the amount of Gold, Hero XP, Gear Scraps, and Hero Shards offered in the Shops.
- Fixed an issue with max enchant becoming unusable due to negative cost amounts.
- Fixed an issue where all of the Sign-in days displayed the Fury aspect icon.
- Hollow King’s Classic Skin can now be equipped from the Hero menu.
- Fixed a problem in the Campaign where Elder Mohawk’s name and image were displayed instead of Hollow King’s.
- Fixed a Guild War ranking issue on Server 8. The order was correct, but the rank number was not.
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Wednesday, April 28th. “Content Unlocks & Adjustments” will automatically roll over at 5 AM CST.