Update 5.3 Patch Notes

Portal Quest 5.3!

Overview

Welcome to the 5.3 Portal Quest update! In this update, we have a new feature, bug fixes, and some general improvements!

NEW: Mega Raid for Trials and Towers!

We’ve added a new, “Mega Raid” feature for Towers and Trials. Mega Raid will allow you to use ALL of your daily raid chances at once and even use your reset consumables for additional raids. Mega Raid becomes available at VIP Level 8 (this is where cooldowns are removed for Trials and Towers).

Gold Cosmetics

New Gold Cosmetics Being Added to Style Chests

Skins:

• Golden Lil Squid
  • Golden Fierce Pharaoh
  • Golden Saber Tooth

Stamps:

• Golden Eagle
  • Golden Flamingo
  • Golden French Fries

Content Unlocks and Adjustments

Princess Portal is ready for Ascension on Servers 1 and 8!

Improvements

• We’ve given the Guild Check-In rewards an update so that rewards are more relevant.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a problem that caused the Ascension Rankings to be inaccurate.
  • Guaranteed Chat Stamp Chests should work correctly, now. Please note that stamps which are in the vault will not drop from these chests. If you have all available stamps, you will receive Honor Tokens.

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Wednesday, May 26th. Content Unlocks and Adjustments will rollover automatically at 5 AM CST.

5 Likes

Queue : PixieMici and WaitAnotherWadda :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s taken a while, but glad it’s finally here :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

5 Likes

These are all very useful and interesting changes! :slight_smile:

I look forward to using my hundreds of stockpiled resets, that I never manage to get through on a Friday lol.

My hands can finally rest

1 Like

Finally!

Say goodbye to trials auto clicker. :cry:

2 Likes

The update is complete!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy