Who is Weapon X and why does he know everything I'm doing

Lmfao. I have no idea. I’m still playing it though.

Me too, but don’t tell anyone. It’s strangely addicting.

:open_mouth::hushed::astonished::worried::exploding_head::scream:
Creeeepy stuff!

I downloaded it yesterday. No creepiness yet. Are you sure this is really real? @BomBizzlE

No but I’m sure I’m real and yesterday did happen… I think

If you have to think about it…

I vote no

Just remember if you start getting texts giving you commands or they’ll leak the video and audio they recorded of you to your friends and family in your contact list…
It will never end well.

I’ve seen the shut up and dance episode of black mirror.

I suggest you watch it too… :wink:

What is the hallow

It’s probably your neighbor if you live in an apartment and they can hear your movements most apartments in an apartment complex are set up similarly so it’s not hard for someone to know where you are in that situation

That’s true. I own a 3 story town home so it’s very possible.

Just so we are clear everyone. This really did happen. I know we all made humorous responses which gave the impression this didn’t actually happen but don’t be fooled by the responses. This truly did happen.

I am slightly famous and people do know who I am especially in the area. But across the globe as well. Want to emphasize the word slightly though.

It’s possible that there’s some person out there who follows what you do and takes their fandom far beyond what would be considered normal. All I’ll say is that if stuff like this happens again (and you’re positive it’s not someone you know messing with you) you should call the police.

I wouldn’t worry about it, Aaron.

I’m UK based, so I would struggle to get to fort Lauderdale…

I was serious in my response.
Do something crazy!
Whoever spills the beanzzzzz… It was them!

Are you the Geico lizard?