Xp/gold cap increase please

Can we talk about increasing the cap on xp and gold reserves

This needs addressing and it’s quite a serious set back to most players progression…
Especially today with x3 trials
If you have maxxed hero’s and 100 resets the excess xp is wasted by the cap

Also… Endless damage is also capped by this limit… Yeah weird but it is

We really do need to raise the ceiling and make the space to store more…
Or alternatively have an overflow storage system of some kind
Similar to this posts ideas

Either way the set up needs reworking

Thank you for reading and I hope that some kind of changes can be made

@Polaris @OhRlyeh

Have a look please [quote=“Zathros, post:1, topic:48658”]
I suggest creating items that store XP and gold. For example, an XP note could be purchased for 1.1 billion XP and later cashed in for 1 billion XP. The same could be done with gold. This would make resource management easier.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Superb ideas either/ or work for me!!!:grin::grin::grin:

What’s the max? I have 2 billion XP.

2.15 B, same as Gold

2 Likes

Spend some !!!

1 Like

Wow I had no idea I was that close to max. 2.15 seems like an odd number to max at.

There’s nothing to spend on. I only use 30 some maxed out heros.

This is why it is so easy to be a F2P player

92k diamonds is impressive.

I can’t spend fast enough :frowning:
I’m not even selling scraps.

By the time the cap raises pop up and I get to spend some gold/xp, I have nuggets accumulated to fill it back in. It’s kinda frustrating, strangely enough.

I really wish there was a way to donate to your fellow guild members, but I guess that would cut into possible revenue opportunities, which is fine.

Ya, my diamonds keep creeping up, too. I don’t really need to spend. Focusing on defense lines and metas mostly so spending proportional to the amount of toons you have doesn’t really come into play. So I suppose that is was is causing the build up.

It’s only when a significant toons comes up that need to get thrown into a meta or DL, that some extra spend can happen. Even then, the one it knocks off the end doesn’t get any love any more so it mostly balances out.

It would be nice if you could have a cachet to store the excess. I don’t see them moving up to 64-bit integer any time soon

The number 2,147,483,647 (or hexadecimal 7FFF,FFFF) is the maximum positive value for a 32 - bit signed binary integer in computing. It is therefore the maximum value for variables declared as integers (e.g., as int ) in many programming languages, and the maximum possible score, money, etc. for many video games

1 Like

To get all technical for a moment, I’m not sure why they needed to use signed integers in the first place.

It’s impossible to get negative money or negative experience values , so to me they are losing 2 billion possible integers, and the cap could have easily been 4.29 billion.

Of course, moving from signed to unsigned integers in the middle of this coding…
Well. It would be fun to watch :wink:

1 Like

Your right , the integers can be unsigned and it could technically get you over 4 billion… But thats would be exactly as you sad @Mici_III “fun to watch”…

Just do it please or move to 64bit lol…:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin: